Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RadarOnline.com said:
Terry “Hulk Hogan” Bollea checked into a Tampa area hospital for surgery on his back early Tuesday morning. A source told RadarOnline.com exclusively that Hogan is “ attempting to stabilize his back problems which have grown worse recently.

“The idea is to look for real solutions because of the ongoing wear and tear.”

The former pro wrestler may be in the hospital during the Christmas holiday, according to the source, who adds Hogan could be out as early as the New Year.

Hulk shot to fame with the World Wrestling Federation in the early 1980s. He won the WWF title numerous times and helped transform the sport into a pop culture phenomena. After a steroid scandal he kept a low profile for a while, before coming back more popular than ever.

It’s been an eventful week for Hogan. He tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend Jennifer McDaniels on December 14 in a ceremony outside their Clearwater, Florida home, where a scuffle between a bodyguard and a paparazzi brought police.
Can't say that I'm surprised in all honesty. It was just a matter of time before Hogan was back in a hospital bed.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I think it's those heel seashells once again...

·
Banned
315 Posts
Poor guy. Years of busting his ass to entertain his millions of Hulkamaniacs has clearly taken a huge toll on his health.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Well it probably time to release him with cause. He can't sustain a normal life anymore. He probably needs to consider getting a mobile chair for a while.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I hope he was smart enough to get a prenup this time. His first wife took a ton of his money and if he's stupid enough to get married again to a much younger girl then let him get ass raped in court a second time.

·
Prince of Perversion
1,170 Posts
I hope he was smart enough to get a prenup this time. His first wife took a ton of his money and if he's stupid enough to get married again to a much younger girl then let him get ass raped in court a second time.
Ric Flair probability talked him out of it.

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Good.

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
wow

that shawn michaels comedy skit imitating hulk hogan before summerslam 2005 foreshadowed the future of the hulkster, BROTHER

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Crazy to think that the Hogan/Abyss vs. Flair/Styles match could be his final match ever if he can't get his back issues sorted out. I hope Hulk can make the pain go away so he can live comfortably.

Business wise though, TNA should not renew his contract if he can't give them at least 6-8 matches per year. Hogan has proved that he is worthless as an authority figure, he doesn't draw ratings or buy rates doing that nor does he create interesting television. Hogan only works as a wrestler who is involved in feuds and wrestles PPV matches and occasional TV matches. If Hogan's back issues get sorted out TNA should use him like WWE did in 2005 and 2006, bring him back every few months for a run with a few matches and feuds, use him as a special attraction.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i'm confused as to why he doesn't get it all fixed up as well as possible with one surgery. i don't know too much about the back or anything but it would seem like, do it all at once, why keep doing little by little then realizing it isnt good enough? maybe it's a money issue.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Here's to hoping Hulk gets back on his feet soon.
he gets plenty of jollies insulting tna's fanbase yet fails to produce any results of any kind that actually will bring tna to the next level

the gerriatric prima donna can stay on his back for all i care

brother!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts