Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just eclipsed the 100 mark point and I may get denied for requesting so quickly but i'll ask anyways. I want some one too put the picture in below and write in big letters WHATCHA' GONNA DO? I have two pictrues down below I would like in it and if u could somehow put them together that would be great. I have never had someone make a banner for me cuz I just hit 100 posts but i want one soo bad so someone reply with info thnx.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050404/capt.las10304040455.wrestlemania_las103.jpg

ignore the hyperlink if you reply.

Sorry about the hyperlink ignore it, reply with info thnx.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow T.T.Hell that banner was awesome!!! I like urs and I am just waiting to see Big-Daddy-Goens one. I'll pick one and if I can add alot of rep I will be glad to!!

·
Banned
709 Posts
yo..tombstone to hell....text is pretty bad

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yo dude I'm finished. Sorry it took to so long. Well man I had a hard time using the pictures you wanted. So what I did is I used one that I found that I thought was pretty cool. What ever banner you decide to use is cool with me. I'm just keeping my word and delivering what I said I would I hope you like it. It's like my third banner with a gif border around it.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
TeamXtr3me said:
Yeah, you really suck / need to work on your text.
I suck unless I'm using PSDs and with the text I tried to used Hulk Hogans actual font, but it came out pretty bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts