Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored and lonley and dipressed. No MSN contacts are talking, the only window I got open is Chainsaw, and i think he's too drunk to reply.
I got a text message a few minutes ago asking me about something I didn't know about. When I replied the other person didn't write back.
To make it worse I'm on a stupidly slow laptop, which is pissing me off. I spent a couple of hours covering school books, and made a mess of it. I ran out of the infamous "Stick-Backed Plastic" too. I had enough to cover one more book but I couldn't have been bothered. I haven't got like this in a while, my whole summer I've been pretty good. But now I'm feeling like the ol' Lonesome Hobo again. Which isn't nice. Don't ask me why I am, it's just creeping back to me. The reason I changed my name to The Lonesome Hobo anyway was because I had heard the Bob Dyan song "I am the lonesome Hobo" and it just seemed to suit me. As I always say "It's not just a name, it's a way of life". Bar the Hobo part, I just like the word Hobo and the whole concept of a Hobo, you really need to learn more about them. They're not just homeless people, more like men and women who travel around the USA and Canada and work or busk. Theres even a Hobo King and Queen elected once a year I think. Check out www.hobo.com. The Lonesome part is me alright, for reasons that I don't get to be around my friends that often and another reason which is that I'm 102 years old and I've never had a girlfriend. :eek: Which for some reson really bothers me, especailly when I hear about people who are uglier or younger than me who are going out with someone. The Lonesome Hobo is me and by the way: 102 is my age here. Not in real life. I just don't want to give out my age. Undoubtly someone else will.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grace said in post #5 :
He was. Until a couple of weeks ago, I believe.
Yeah, I do age y'know. Check the Birthday's thing once every-so-often GP. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts