Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm listening to Wrestling Observer podcast with the post Raw report.

And once they got to the Smackdown tapings, Meltzer was talking about the boos Roman received and how they will probably edit it. And then he noted, Roman's not the only one they do that for, because they edited out the boos Bryan received on Smackdown last week.

And I'm like "Wait.. What???". It's not the boos I'm focusing on. It's the fact WWE actually made the choice to edit it out instead of emphasising it like you think they would. You'd think they'd be salivating at the chance to make them boos loud as shit :lol

So I thought, why would they want to protect Bryan like that? Don't they dislike the guy or at least Vince does??

And then I made the mistake of gaining hope that the rumors of WWE being serious about having Bryan elevate the title are true.

How the hell do I still have the ability to hope :lmao

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
Way for them to make Bryan look good in order to elevate the title by having him win on a normal basis...

Oh, wait.

Reactions: A-C-P

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I think people are just booing everyone cause the RTWM has been shit

Reactions: promoter2003

·
Vaporizing the Opposition
1,075 Posts

And once they got to the Smackdown tapings, Meltzer was talking about the boos Roman received and how they will probably edit it. And then he noted, Roman's not the only one they do that for, because they edited out the boos Bryan received on Smackdown last week.

And I'm like "Wait.. What???". It's not the boos I'm focusing on. It's the fact WWE actually made the choice to edit it out instead of emphasising it like you think they would. You'd think they'd be salivating at the chance to make them boos loud as shit :lol

So I thought, why would they want to protect Bryan like that? Don't they dislike the guy or at least Vince does??

And then I made the mistake of gaining hope that the rumors of WWE being serious about having Bryan elevate the title are true.

That's Ambrose's title.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
They've made Bryan look like the world's biggest loser since he returned, why would anyone be cheering him? But still, trying to compare his reactions to Roman's are laughable. Roman is the "top face" and he gets booed by 60% of the crowd practically every week. On RAW, at the fucking go home show before Mania, the crowd took another huge shit on him. That would never ever happen to Bryan.

Even after all of these burials to Bryan, he's still more over than Reigns. I think they edit every SD reaction, because...why wouldn't they? It's a taped show.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
They've made Bryan look like the world's biggest loser since he returned, why would anyone be cheering him? But still, trying to compare his reactions to Roman's are laughable. Roman is the "top face" and he gets booed by 60% of the crowd practically every week. On RAW, at the fucking go home show before Mania, the crowd took another huge shit on him. That would never ever happen to Bryan.

Even after all of these burials to Bryan, he's still more over than Reigns. I think they edit every SD reaction, because...why wouldn't they? It's a taped show.
He's the next cena that's how wwe is treating him. They take the boos as he is the next cena simple

·
Banned
677 Posts
I think they are booing what Bryan has been made into by the WWE rather than actually not liking him. I think they are booing him BECAUSE they like him and he is sucking Vince's dick like everyone else on the roster.

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who cares if he got booed. My point is, WWE decided to edit out BRYAN'S boos. Someone they treat like a thorn in their side. I thought it was a positive thing they didn't take the chance to emphasize on that and actually took it out. I thought it at least meant they were willing to protect him even after a lower level than he should be. I don't know, I was just wondering if anyone thought it meant anything.

I understand editing for Roman. But was surprised they would do it for Bryan. Thought it gave a little strength to the elevating the IC belt rumors.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I was never convinced that the WWE hates Bryan in the first place. He makes them money, so of course they love him. They just don't want him holding the premiere spot in the company, which is a total different ball game entirely.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
It is all just comedy for me now and I just sit and :ha

Going into this RTWM the WWE had

Cena
A MEGA OVER almost universally cheered face in Daniel Bryan
An ascending face that was getting almost universally over despite AWFUL booking in Ambrose
A guy with lots of future potential either as a heel or face in Reigns
A guy in Ziggler who has gotten very over as a face and coming off a great moment at Survivor Series
actual somewhat credible heels in Rollins and Wyatt
and a BEAST in Lesnar

Now after WM the only thing the WWE is going to have left with the same or better credibility coming out of WM will be:

Cena and possibly Wyatt, the rest of that list will be in lower standing with fans than they were.

·
Banned
10 Posts

Don't mind Wynter. This is just her way of subtly saying, "my guy gets booed out of the building, but even Bryan has a couple of people in the crowd who boo him." Ignoring the fact that Bryan is actually over, and her guy decidedly is not.

She's having a difficult time coping with the failure of her guy.

60,006 Posts
It's obvious they're going

Reigns WWE Champion
Bryan IC Champion
Cena US Champion

in attempt to strengthen Reign's run.
I agree. then Bryan vs Cena to unify the titles. Then the champion goes to Mania vs Reigns like Warrior did against Hogan, title vs title. Cena beats Reigns and all "sanity" is restored in the Universe.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,837 Posts
I think Dean should win the IC belt. I understand the logic behind Bryan being a high profile name to give it back prestige, but Ambrose needs the opportunity to make a name for himself.

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Don't mind Wynter. This is just her way of subtly saying, "my guy gets booed out of the building, but even Bryan has a couple of people in the crowd who boo him." Ignoring the fact that Bryan is actually over, and her guy decidedly is not.

She's having a difficult time coping with the failure of her guy.
Brownian! You're back again. Damn, still dedicated to your gimmick huh

I love you too <3

Here, I'll even make you a sandwich today :)

Anywho. I hope they are at least pushing Bryan with the IC belt. It's in desperate need of prestige and he is a great guy to build it around. I wish Dean would finally get a ppv win, but I understand Bryan is the best option.

Any time there's another important belt on the line, it really helps the midcard out. The unifying of the titles really put the midcard into hell.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.