Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know having a miscellanous wrestling board would cause to much havoc between WWE/TNa/Indy fans. So instead i recommend making a History Of wrestling forum, which discuss the past of pro wrestling

eg of thread.
'what was the best 1993 match in ECW'.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ thanks. it just seems alot of baic wrestling stuff goes into the WWE section

eg. who is your favourite wrestler.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Well, if a "Who is your favourite wrestler" topic is made in the WWE section, then the poster obviously means who is your favourite WWE wrestler. Simple enough. Same with your past wrestling topics stuff. Just put the topic in the correct forum. If you're posting a topic about WWE from 1980's, then it'd go in the WWE section.

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
This is the sub-title for the WWE forum:

''The place to discuss all WWE related things not related to the below forums. This forum is also the place to discuss past WWF, WCW, and ECW as well as posting news regarding the WWE.''

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kaneanite said:
Well, if a "Who is your favourite wrestler" topic is made in the WWE section, then the poster obviously means who is your favourite WWE wrestler. Simple enough. Same with your past wrestling topics stuff. Just put the topic in the correct forum. If you're posting a topic about WWE from 1980's, then it'd go in the WWE section.
Sorry i meant, if they wrote out of any promotion'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts