Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stated on Wednesday that pro wrestling and the television show "Baywatch" are partly to blame for poor public relations in the Middle East.

Clinton recalled meeting an Afghan general whose impressions of Americans had been formulated by "Baywatch" and pro wrestling, according to the Washington Post. "The only thing he thought about Americans was that all the men wrestled and the women walked around in bikinis,....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/02/AR2011030206898.html

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,281 Posts
United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stated on Wednesday that pro wrestling and the television show "Baywatch" are partly to blame for poor public relations in the Middle East.
Clinton recalled meeting an Afghan general whose impressions of Americans had been formulated by "Baywatch" and pro wrestling, according to the Washington Post. "The only thing he thought about Americans was that all the men wrestled and the women walked around in bikinis,....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/02/AR2011030206898.html
fpalm
THAT is what she thinks is to blame for the US poor public relations in the Middle East...Jesus Christ

· Celestial Messiah
39,109 Posts
We are a simple people in the middle east. We assume all infidels run in slow motion with their boobs moving up and down while bald angry men drive buggies while drinking alcohol and attacking their employers in great shame. It also appears infidels are wormlike hypocrites in suits, awesome yet have douchebag coles who never shut up, and have no further intentions of giving up their hustle and loyalty.

You are lucky we allow you to live.

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I actually just killed myself laughing at the title alone never mind the actual article. WTF!! So 1 guy thinks something and she attributes it to the entire fucking middle east? Fucking A lol.

· 私を貴方の目&#
1,023 Posts

this leads me to believe that it's not Clinton placing the blame but narrow minded Afghan generals?

· Celestial Messiah
39,109 Posts

this leads me to believe that it's not Clinton placing the blame but narrow minded Afghan generals?
I am so glad those men are commanding entire armies.

· Registered
225 Posts
Clinton is so stupid/offensive it defies easy description.
And that's coming from someone who's in the same party.
Hillary is a great heel, though, I'll give her that. She has a knack for for pissing off tremendous chunks of America whenever she opens her mouth, wherever she goes.
And as for the comment, you'd think stuff like Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant, Jersey Shore, and the like would be considered worse. But hey, that's common sense. Must be why I have no future as a politician. :sad:

· Better than you
894 Posts
What a dumbass general. Now I see why the Middle East is so fucked up. Their most important people can barely understand Western culture.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.