Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This reaction right here is gold, if he turns heel off this, that would be a great entry point, especially with who he touches in this video, a feud with Kassius Ohno? Chris Hero himself? The cursing/bleeping is absolutely hysterical. Great post-segment.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts

This reaction right here is gold, if he turns heel off this, that would be a great entry point, especially with who he touches in this video, a feud with Kassius Ohno? Chris Hero himself? The cursing/bleeping is absolutely hysterical. Great post-segment.
Damn you, White Rope, I was about to make a thread :mj2

Hideo on the warpath killing everyone in his way only to have a HERO step up and attempt to stop him, sounds fucking AMAZING. They'll tear the house down at Brooklyn :mark:

Also, Hero teased this in his farewell speech when he said Hideo was heathy and he couldn't wait to "kick that asshole in the face" I hope that means this has been planned for months and we get an incredible feud out of it

·
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn you, White Rope, I was about to make a thread :mj2

Hideo on the warpath killing everyone in his way only to have a HERO step up and attempt to stop him, sounds fucking AMAZING. They'll tear the house down at Brooklyn :mark:

Also, Hero teased this in his farewell speech when he said Hideo was heathy and he couldn't wait to "kick that asshole in the face" I hope that means this has been planned for months and we get an incredible feud out of it
YOU JUST REMINDED ME, THE ROPES WERE WHITE AGAIN but they're white every show...I forgot to blame the womens match on the white ropes.

Triple H can try to tell me he can book a better show with white ropes than Vince can. NO HUNTER, EVEN YOUR SHOWS WILL GET HURT BY THE WHITE ROPES IN SOME WAY. YOUR TALENT DOESN'T MAKE YOU IMMUNE, HUNTER! THE WHITE ROPE CRAPPINESS HAS TO GO SOMEWHERE ON THE CARD! :ayoade

If the ropes were Yellow I bet the shows would be perfect. Or if you only screw up one match per card, all you have to do is add one yellow rope and it will remove the one bad match. That's all you need :sasha3

Reactions: RapShepard

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Goddamn, now that's a proper post-match segment.

This doesn't really even need to signify a heel turn at all; guy just came off an injury after spending a long time on the shelf, finally gets the Title match he deserved, loses it, and should obviously be seething after it.

Should keep him in rage-mode, just give him 5 minutes to absolutely beat the piss outta some random jobber on the next episode of NXT and I'll be happy :brock4

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Hideo's finally starting to get his old "KENTA" edge back.

Took long enough.

·
Reap The Rewards
952 Posts
Send the guy to 205 live already honestly I do not want to see a rematch I would much rather have a Roode/Mcintyre match. Guy is 180 pounds, at least his name would give some recognition to 205 live.

·
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol first time I've ever enjoyed Hideo.
It kind of breaks the cycle I'm not into with NXT, I kinda don't like that almost EVERY major indy or international sensation that gets imported to NXT starts off babyface (thanks Owens for being different). So when one of them tries to do something heelish I go "thank god, somebody is stepping up to the plate to be the foil".

·
10,907 Posts
Fantastic. Perfect reaction to have. For a guy like McIntyre not so much as his had an easy nxtrun. But for a guy like hideo whose been injured for ages, has finally stayed healthy long enough to receive a opportunity absolutely perfect reaction

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Takeover Brooklyn could be REALLY great. Feels like a real turning point for NXT is happening atm, and it's getting back to its peak.

We could have:
Roode/Strong
Ciampa/Gargano
Ohno/Itami
Asuka/Moon
Dunne/Bate II
Tag Match
And then some sort of match for Black and McIntyre :mark:

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
I had an inkling that the HHH phone conference/presser was kayfabe in the comments directed at Hideo.

If only he'd come out and say "I tried it Hunter's way, WWE's way. Now I do it my way - KENTA's way! Hideo Itami is dead".

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Think Itami is OK but after hearing all this hype:

1) He invented the GTS
2) Punk botches the GTS
3) Then Itami dogs Punk on twitter and botches the GTS in Chicago LOL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts