Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kayfabe.
Look I don't get Tyler Breeze going against Hideo over and over. Kenta is going to kill him tonight.

·
Banned
3,278 Posts

Breeze needed this win. The feud is still pointless, but he can't keep losing to Itami after ambushing him for no reason.
A win won't do anything for Breeze.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Breeze should be in WWE jobbing to guys. Itami is the poor man's Daniel Bryan.

you're welcome. now hush and watch while the big boys talk about wrestling.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I am not against Breeze getting a clean win, but, I was sure he would use the selfie stick in some capacity to cheat by now. Whatever happened to heel tactics?? Rick Martel would be ashamed.

Otherwise, the feud has no substance and it looks like Breeze just overcame KENTA to move onto better things.....who books this stuff?? Oh yeah, WWE, never mind, lol.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
itami fucking sucks. he's decent in ring, but we have enough good wrestlers. after that, he sucks in everything. mic work, character, look, charisma.

·
The NEW
13,467 Posts
It's sad people aren't aware how good KENTA is.

He's not half as awful here as some claim either.
He is nowhere near as good as he once was, but he is still decent. I will always be a fan of KENTA.

And I think his NXT run has been pretty good far. Definitely better than what I expected it to be. :draper2

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
He is a true Heyman Guy. Here me out first before you throw me in a Lake of Fire.

Even though it was cringe worthy hearing Heyman praise Reigns a few weeks ago I still realized how great Heyman is at making someone who has "potential" seem more worthy. No, Heyman didn't put Reigns over, but it's what he said that made me realize that he could easily do the same with Hideo.

Paul could tell the world that their heroes stole from his "new client" and never as much as a "thank you" to him. Of course Heyman is talking about "The Last Dragon", or who we would soon find out to be is actually Hideo Itami. Heyman cuts a promo on the legacy of great Japanese, or Asian WWE superstars, even those that have not wrestled for Vince. He talks about all the great including keeping it kayfabe and mentioning Yokozuna amongst others like Muta, Antonio Inoki, Hyabusa, Ultimo Dragon, Jushin Liger, Mr.Fuji etc.

Heyman hints week by week that the arrival of his new client is inevitable and he will demand "respect" and he will refuse mercy to those who don't honor him. Heyman explains that his new client is from a "darker side" than the Undertaker and his soul runs colder than The Phenom himself. Heyman explains to us that his new client has never shed blood, or even a tear. His new client will paint the "art of war" on the canvas of the WWE ring as he rips through the competition just to take the WWE title at will once he proves he is the best on the planet.

Get my point with Heyman building up a guy?

Once you have a solid build on this man. At some point the vignettes begin to surface. The vignettes are in Japanese Anime. They tell a story of a boy who was once loyal and honest. However, over time people lied to him, led him down the wrong path and forced him into darkness. He knows no mercy, and feels no remorse. He kicks years off your life, puts fear in your wife, and his chops cut like a knife, he is "The Last Dragon"....Hideo Itami. He learns "The Art of War", or basically how to fight. This has to be something that even kids can understand and I think even as a heel they will at some point respect his "face" turn. The vignettes have to tell a story of what he was and what he has now become. Once that is finished...

The Entrance

It is so important that he has a long, well thought, and creative entrance. This has to be something that people will remember. I don't know which song, or exactly how he should come out, but the closest I could think of was something similar to this...

Minus the guy with the genie lamp. The music has to be dark and classical. His entrance attire should be memorable, but his look should stay the way it is now like he is in NXT with the black and yellow trunks. He doesn't need some other Asian American, he needs Paul Heyman to book him. Immediately throw him in a feud with Daniel Bryan. Heyman begins to tell Bryan that his new client wants his moves back.

The Pipe Bomb

Once Kenta debuts with Heyman. Paul drops a pipe bomb on the WWE fans. He first talks about how in wrestling history will repeat itself, and some times people will just take you original ideas a gain more from them than you. Paul says he respects Kenta because he can feel for him and what he has been through. Paul says he too was a victim of theft, creative theft. Heyman says he had former clients lie to him, CM Punk. Heyman says WCW became a thing and copied NJPW and copied the NWO angle from them. Paul says that most Americans know nothing about what's on the other side of the globe.

Heyman explains that there is talent all over the world, but in Japan there is just "one". He says that this "one" has inspired the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and countless others. Paul asks the fans if they even know the greatness that is the man standing in the ring with him, his new client. "The Beast from the Far East, Hideo Itami". In fact Heyman tells the WWE viewing audience that the first man to pin Hideo Itami will win a WWE title shot, and that's even if Brock isn't champion. Paul says that his new client is such a big deal that HHH has already guaranteed this contract. Build him up like Lana with Rusev, except it's Heyman.

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,628 Posts
He is a true Heyman Guy. Here me out first before you throw me in a Lake of Fire.

Even though it was cringe worthy hearing Heyman praise Reigns a few weeks ago I still realized how great Heyman is at making someone who has "potential" seem more worthy. No, Heyman didn't put Reigns over, but it's what he said that made me realize that he could easily do the same with Hideo.

Paul could tell the world that their heroes stole from his "new client" and never as much as a "thank you" to him. Of course Heyman is talking about "The Last Dragon", or who we would soon find out to be is actually Hideo Itami. Heyman cuts a promo on the legacy of great Japanese, or Asian WWE superstars, even those that have not wrestled for Vince. He talks about all the great including keeping it kayfabe and mentioning Yokozuna amongst others like Muta, Antonio Inoki, Hyabusa, Ultimo Dragon, Jushin Liger, Mr.Fuji etc.

Heyman hints week by week that the arrival of his new client is inevitable and he will demand "respect" and he will refuse mercy to those who don't honor him. Heyman explains that his new client is from a "darker side" than the Undertaker and his soul runs colder than The Phenom himself. Heyman explains to us that his new client has never shed blood, or even a tear. His new client will paint the "art of war" on the canvas of the WWE ring as he rips through the competition just to take the WWE title at will once he proves he is the best on the planet.

Get my point with Heyman building up a guy?

Once you have a solid build on this man. At some point the vignettes begin to surface. The vignettes are in Japanese Anime. They tell a story of a boy who was once loyal and honest. However, over time people lied to him, led him down the wrong path and forced him into darkness. He knows no mercy, and feels no remorse. He kicks years off your life, puts fear in your wife, and his chops cut like a knife, he is "The Last Dragon"....Hideo Itami. He learns "The Art of War", or basically how to fight. This has to be something that even kids can understand and I think even as a heel they will at some point respect his "face" turn. The vignettes have to tell a story of what he was and what he has now become. Once that is finished...

The Entrance

It is so important that he has a long, well thought, and creative entrance. This has to be something that people will remember. I don't know which song, or exactly how he should come out, but the closest I could think of was something similar to this...

Minus the guy with the genie lamp. The music has to be dark and classical. His entrance attire should be memorable, but his look should stay the way it is now like he is in NXT with the black and yellow trunks. He doesn't need some other Asian American, he needs Paul Heyman to book him. Immediately throw him in a feud with Daniel Bryan. Heyman begins to tell Bryan that his new client wants his moves back.

The Pipe Bomb

Once Kenta debuts with Heyman. Paul drops a pipe bomb on the WWE fans. He first talks about how in wrestling history will repeat itself, and some times people will just take you original ideas a gain more from them than you. Paul says he respects Kenta because he can feel for him and what he has been through. Paul says he too was a victim of theft, creative theft. Heyman says he had former clients lie to him, CM Punk. Heyman says WCW became a thing and copied NJPW and copied the NWO angle from them. Paul says that most Americans know nothing about what's on the other side of the globe.

Heyman explains that there is talent all over the world, but in Japan there is just "one". He says that this "one" has inspired the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and countless others. Paul asks the fans if they even know the greatness that is the man standing in the ring with him, his new client. "The Beast from the Far East, Hideo Itami". In fact Heyman tells the WWE viewing audience that the first man to pin Hideo Itami will win a WWE title shot, and that's even if Brock isn't champion. Paul says that his new client is such a big deal that HHH has already guaranteed this contract. Build him up like Lana with Rusev, except it's Heyman.
I liked Itami in NXT but I wasn't sold on him in WWE. Now I am.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.