Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was quite surprised at how vocal the fans were about Hideo. I know it's smark city but I didn't think all of them would have watched NXT and knew about him.

Sucks he got eliminated early and that fucking JBL line of "Welcome to the big leagues kid". But it was really cool to see him get the biggest chant of the battle royale. Hopefully Vince and the rest of the backstage guys noticed that.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
He was up there, but it was Cesaro easily... which is surprising. As hard as Vince tries to bury him, the real wrestling fans are there to rise up for him. He singlehandedly made the preshow and it should have been on the main show. He was one of the best things tonight.

Loved hearing the Hideo chants though. That was sweet.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Hopefully it leads to a repush on NXT. He's been directionless since R Evolution, and he's a pretty charismatic performer in my eyes.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Hopefully it leads to a spot on Raw.

I can't believe they just threw him out like that. Again I don't think it's anything to do with being against NXT, he seemed like just another guy in the ring. And they're for some ungodly reason trying to make Show the most hated guy of the year, when people already hate the fact he's on TV.

Really pathetic IMO. Ruining all these other guys to make the fans hate someone they already hate. :lmao

·
Registered
82 Posts
That was my least favorite match the entire show, just because they put the big show over? Hey, lets bury the nxt with the show! Eh. It was cool to see him get some chants tho.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was my least favorite match the entire show, just because they put the big show over? Hey, lets bury the nxt with the show! Eh. It was cool to see him get some chants tho.
Getting eliminated by The Big Show in a battle royale, when you're not even on the main roster yet is not being buried.

·
The Final Kid
3,397 Posts
Was to good to see him getting good reactions. However, how he was eliminated though :fuckthis that's the reason why I don't want NXT stars to be called up to the main roster, that battle royal was a fucking joke.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
I'd say he was behind Cesaro and Mizdow but his reaction was still pretty good.

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
It was great for him, it's not a call-up or anything. It's definitely not burial at all either...
I was hoping Mizdow would win the match, I hate Big Show.

60,006 Posts
He was up there, but it was Cesaro easily... which is surprising. As hard as Vince tries to bury him, the real wrestling fans are there to rise up for him. He singlehandedly made the preshow and it should have been on the main show. He was one of the best things tonight.

Loved hearing the Hideo chants though. That was sweet.

I agree. Those fans take care of their own. :mark:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
No he didnt. It was a great reaction. But it was not the best reaction.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
He got a decent reaction, but lying to ourselves doesn't make things the truth.

He did well, got cheered, it took a 500 lb giant to throw him out the ring, and even he failed a few times, he took a lot of offense from a 4-5 time world champion and got back up and fought back.
My complaint would be he should've lasted a little bit longer in the royal (not much longer, he is supposed to be 'training' lets remember.) but overall, it was a good way to do it.

I feel like next year there should be a group of NXT guys in the match in future, rather than just one, perhaps noting that a win in that match gets them instantly onto the main roster?
then you can have one wrestler fuck another guy over, and when the winning one gets promoted the other guy chases him onto the main roster for his revenge. Bam, instantly got two guys from NXT over on their first night.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Not surprising, as him, Mizdow and Cesaro were the only ones anyone seemed to give a shit about.

30+ guys in the battle royal.

99% of them GEEKS.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
His elimination was a real shame. Put out with ease from Big Show without putting up much of a fight, it was a stupid move to put him in the battle royal in the 1st place if he was only ever going to put in an underwhelming performance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.