Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Should have let Hideo fuck him up, with Black wanting to get revenge.

This is the Hideo I love though, so happy to see this coming to fruition.

He can still get his comeback until the PPV. Or go over a the PPV.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I actually really like this. At first, I would've prefered they'd have Hideo as the professional but asskicking tweener like Katsuyori Shibata, but having him turn into this aggressive, always frustrated and angry heel works too. When he attacked Black, Black just sidestepped him but looked almost surprised at the sheer intense and hatred within Hideo. Hideo just feels like he is about to snap and go murder the entire NXT locker room the next time he loses another match.

·
Registered
14,040 Posts
If Ohno vs Itami is done, and we're moving on to Blxck vs Itami at Brooklyn III, I really think Hideo needs to beat Aleister clean. It would be a shocker of sorts and get Black a loss so he's not the next undefeated juggernaut lazy booking victim.

·
Ω Champion
4,092 Posts
If Ohno vs Itami is done, and we're moving on to Blxck vs Itami at Brooklyn III, I really think Hideo needs to beat Aleister clean. It would be a shocker of sorts and get Black a loss so he's not the next undefeated juggernaut lazy booking victim.
Black is being groomed to be the next big thing in NXT. Not gonna happen.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Black vs Itami vs Hero - in an all out slugfest. Hell throw in Lorcan and make sure there is a cutman / stretcher ringside.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Blacks gimmick totally fits the undefeated booking. Without it he loses all of the current aura and would have to change his character. You don't beat an undefeated wrestler unless they aren't over and black clearly is or if they aren't moving up which he isn't

Itami is a slimy underhanded heel so should lose to the hero babyface

1 - 12 of 12 Posts