Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was posting as usual and I posted a message. Then less than a minute later I posted another message and it said The Administrator has said only one message at a time, ETC. So, I wait and notice that the link showed under my post I was waiting to type. I wanted to report it so someone could do this and not post in that particular thread. It still requires a post to be made somewhere though. Has anybody heard or seen this?

N

·
0 Posts
Explain it better. I think I understand the problem, but a better explanation will ensure I'm understanding the issue.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure man. A few days ago I was in one section of the forums. Now I had just posted in some thread, and I had a seperate page open and it was on "Wrestling Multimedia". I opened a thread and typed "Thanks". It said something about how you can only post a message every 60 seconds and it said something about the Administrator. I looked down and when I went to re-post the message, I saw all the links to the media. I thought that maybe it was a glitch or just the person messed up the HIDE tags. The hide tags were regular on the first post where the person put the media. I wanted to know if anyone had a similar problem.

N

·
0 Posts
Yes, it is a glitch. While I'd fix this, I currently don't have the time, and my computer is not connected to the Internet right now (need to get a network set up...but ya).

It's not really a problem, however. While people COULD do this, they might as well reply so the links are clickable and they can, if they want, return and get the links. I don't really see anyone thinking, "Oh, a way to get around replying! Let me do this, which takes the same amount of time!"

Thanks for letting me know, though. I'll fix it...eventually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts