Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im sure they have there place but man it sux on wrestling multimedia you have to reply then they hardly ever work for instance if there more than 2 pages of replys dont even bother it wont work unless they reupload it . And damn it they had some matches i really wanted to see.:mad::fliphide tags

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Multi-media Forums without hide tags are shit, everyone just gets leeched to death by ungreatful pieces of shit, Files go down in about an hour. The media posters leave, and nothing gets posted. The multimedia forum would die without them.

Here's a hint, look at when the file was posted, is it old? Why not avoid it as it'll obviously be down. Or once you find it down, edit your reply and say "It's down" to make it easier for me to lock. Because a brand new page of 10 posters on a day thanking someone for the media kinda leads me to believe that it's still up. Funny that.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Hidetags dont make files go down. They'd go down with or without hide tags. Just depends on how quick you get to em'.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok noted all im saying if i dl anything i thank whoever i got it from anyway so there pointless to me but i see your point .
one more thing you thanks em and then its from 35mb.com a site i dont care to use if this were acknoledged i wouldnt waste mine ar anyone else time .

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
The "trojan" scare about 35mb is all bullshit, use it and then remove it easily with adaware or some other small fast anti spyware application. It's got nice fast servers to download from. If you have a firewall like mcafee or norton, not even the spyware downloads and you can just use it.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I closed a few threads in Media earlier because the links were down. I get you point, but at least this way you get to legitmately increase your post count without any accusations of spamming.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
My gripe with 35mb is that it's not Mozilla compatable. And since pretty much everyone chooses that as their host, I just avoid the media section. (Don't alot of us here use Mozilla too? Maybe I'm not alone here) But it sucks, cuz I too would like to see some of the collected gems in there. But I'm not gonna open up IE every time I want to. Then I'm bombarded by popups.

As for the hide tag. I think it needs to be emplaced. As pointless as the replies are or not, it does let more acctual posters get their hands on the clips. But it makes it so those not so inclined to do so have to. (Which may sway them to do it in other sections of the forums)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
My gripe with 35mb is that it's not Mozilla compatable. And since pretty much everyone chooses that as their host, I just avoid the media section. (Don't alot of us here use Mozilla too? Maybe I'm not alone here) But it sucks, cuz I too would like to see some of the collected gems in there. But I'm not gonna open up IE every time I want to.
Same for Netscape. And I'm too lazy to open up IE.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I can't even use 35mb.com with IE anymore, it says I have cookies disabled, but I then enable them and it still says they're disabled. It's messed.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Tags are ok I guess, but we shouldn't be warned for spam posts in those threads, rit? BDV1 warned me for making a one letter post in that, there isnt anything to reply to so it is all spam. I dont see the point in saying thanks because half of the time they dont work anyways and I dont want to be bothered to edit my post. One word spam is the same as any other spam it is all spam so why warn people? I think it is gay.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
hey my media threads work(with hide tags) i just posted the Monday Night Football spoof go to multimedia section and check it out...

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You use 35mb....so no thank you. (I've tried viewing your stuff before and never can)

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
How many times do I have to explain this to you retards.

The posts don't constitute as real posts with the framework of the rest of the forum. However if you'd read the "important" thread in wrestling multimedia you'd see why. It's just common courtesy to say thanks and show some appreciation. It's a long process uploading the matches and dvds for people to download, and I don't think a thanks is too much to ask. It deterrs people who would upload when all they get is bullshit replies and blank posts.

Don't like it? Fine, don't download. Or give me a reason to ban you, the choice is yours. It all boils down to the fact that I am making the forum better for media posters, not media leeches. More thanks means more media posters, means the section of the site I'm responsible for stays alive.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You insult his baby, you feel the wrath!!! :lmao

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Here's why I like the tags, It wastes time. That's all. I'm a fan of everyone wasting there time on shit, one second, one minute, one day, one year. Doesn't matter, It's wasting time. I love it :D

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I'm surprised so many people are appauled at pressing 6 keys to say thanks, and are then spurred on to ask me why in length via pm.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts