Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· BALLS
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a hack that requires the member to reply in order to see the hidden content?

The only problem would be spam. But it would increase activity and make me feel like I'm not wasting my time uploading shows and movies.

· Administrator
22,406 Posts
It's not a hack I like really. It's fine when things are first uploaded but what happens a month from now when someone wants to view a link (or whatever you've hidden) suddenly old posts are getting bumped hiding new ones and people can't even tell if the link is still working before bumping topics.

· BALLS
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It's not a hack I like really. It's fine when things are first uploaded but what happens a month from now when someone wants to view a link (or whatever you've hidden) suddenly old posts are getting bumped hiding new ones and people can't even tell if the link is still working before bumping topics.
Ah yeah. I didn't think of that. I guess that's not happening now.

EDIT: Could install a thanks button that would reveal hidden content. Don't know if that exists though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.