Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, So we have unmasked Kane on the Hell in a cell poster. Him being on their almost assures that he will be returning at HIAC. What i'm wondering is if he does return will he have the mask on? Will he have any Hair? Any new in ring gear? or will it be the same old Kane bald and fat?

The second thing im wondering is how he will return? Will he interuppt the orton henry match? or in some other way. Maybe a backstage attack before the match?

What are your guys thoughts??

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Him being on the poster means nothing, for years now the superstars on the poster have often had minor matches and sometimes not even been involved in the whole event.

I doubt when Kane returns he'll have any hair or his mask, I honestly think those days are over for good.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Ok, So we have unmasked Kane on the Hell in a cell poster. Him being on their almost assures that he will be returning at HIAC. What i'm wondering is if he does return will he have the mask on? Will he have any Hair? Any new in ring gear? or will it be the same old Kane bald and fat?

The second thing im wondering is how he will return? Will he interuppt the orton henry match? or in some other way. Maybe a backstage attack before the match?

What are your guys thoughts??
You didn't post a poster there and it's actually Cena who is on the poster.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yepp ^^^^ Thank you.......

Well if they changed it to cena then that means 1 of 2 things!! he won't return at HIAC, Or he's returning with the mask.

If Someone post the New Cena Poster you will be able to see Kanes mask to the right of his face haha

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Well if they changed it to cena then that means 1 of 2 things!! he won't return at HIAC, Or he's returning with the mask.
question why would he come back with his mask on ? it makes no logical sense .

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
because if youve been watching smackdown and have a good memory.. you will recall that kane told teddy long in some backstage segments that he doesnt feel like a monster anymore, and that he doesnt feel feared.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It could mean a lot of things ....... 1- it could mean he's not returning at HIAC. 2- They took him off because they changed his attire and dont want to mislead ppl with the poster. OR 3- They thought of a new storyline for him and figuerd it'd be better if they didnt let on he would be at hiac or he's coming back at Vengeance.

And Yes it does make sense to bring back the mask..... it makes him more feared and seem more of a monster and not a human(something he was complaining about)

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Vengeance 2001 was promoted as the return of HHH after his quad injury, to the point where they had a video package with him saying "did you forget about me? this will be my vengeance" and then in actual fact he didnt return till after the PPV.

Thats how much you can read into PPV promotional materials.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I remember Kane being on a Judgment Day poster in 2007 or something, and he wasn't even a part of the PPV.

Though, I would be very happy if Kane returns ASAP, SD! would be better with him being there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.