Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 671 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
"what's going on guys, im an admin and i have no idea so im asking the chatbox"-seabs, 0/10 acting. :hayden3

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Winning a war on a fucking internet forum :lmao garbage ass geeks

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
I was so close to becoming an Admin

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'm not the biggest Headliner fan because he can be a giant douchebag sometimes, but dammit this is awesome. Knew it was a work, sure it was obvious, but the execution was flawless. Time for some posters to hit the hole and never come out ever again.

·
===Valar Morghulis===
6,037 Posts
Headliner just went from GUS to Alonzo Harris in no time flat. :booklel

" Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches! Huh. You think you can do this shit...Jake! You think you can do this to me?! You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! Shoe program, niccaa. 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of.....who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away...'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me."

Reactions: Zone

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts

Bravo,Welcome back Headliner.

41 - 60 of 671 Posts