Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter what I click that freakin shot interupts and never takes me to where I clicked. Hi, my name is Tina. Do you want to know how to get a college degree fast...or some shit. It took my 3 tries to make this thread because it kept sending me to that shit. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
no, i don't have this problem.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I'm having this problem, it's fucking annoying. It took me roughly 5 minutes to read this thread it was happening so much. I hope Nitemare takes care of it, and fast.

·
Banned
58 Posts
lmao! fools! Download a pop-up blocker, right now it says I'm getting that exact pop up, but I don't see it because a pop-up blocker. hahaha

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
If you can't see it how can you be sure you're getting it?

I haven't got it, not on these forums.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
digit_2000 said:
lmao! fools! Download a pop-up blocker, right now it says I'm getting that exact pop up, but I don't see it because a pop-up blocker. hahaha

Dumbass! I have pop-up blocker. Somehow it gets through. It seems to have stopped now, though.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I've never had this problem, since I make sure I either use Netscape, or Crazybrowser, when browsing the forums. Both block popups and shit like that.

Oh, and Jason, it's Fantastic Burrito, not Fantasia. n00b

N

·
0 Posts
No idea what you guys are talking about. Then again, I have an excellent ad disabling program...

Anyway, no, I cannot fix this problem. Speaking of which, only Amish Patel can fix this problem...OR you can be wise enough not to get it.

Ads = placed in by Amish
Whatever is on the ads = placed in by the advertisers (like focusin.com or advertising.com)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It's amazing that with 3 clicks of the mouse, you can disable scripting and you don't get these problems. You don't need a pop-up stopper. Too damn easy, but obvioulsy too hard for most of you who complain to understand.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
This isn't in a pop up, it's in those banners that appear at the top of the page, if you can see them.

·
Registered
651 Posts
i started getting it today. it starts as a banner than it takes u to some gay flash site saying "hi my name is Tina" it is really pissing me off

1 - 20 of 26 Posts