Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum and I just have a quick question re the Smackdown vs. Raw series. I want to get one for my little brother this Christmas. Because of him I recently started taking interest in WWE again, was a big fan from about 2000-2004/5, basically when I was a kid lol. I've picked up an interest again, due moreso to nostalgia than anything else really. I remember playing Here Comes The Pain when I was younger and I still think it's the best WWE game out there. The storylines were pretty good, if a little repetitive. I also loved the way you could go to the GM's office and demand a title shot. So, basically what I'm asking is this-which Smackdown vs. Raw (2010 or 2011) is closer to Here Comes The Pain in terms of what I mentioned above? Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ireland32 (like the username - I'm from Ireland myself)!! Like yourself I haven't watched a full WWE show in years but am slowly getting back into it. I don't own the new Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 game, I rented it but expect to buy it soon. I love it, the story or career mode, whatever it's called is cool.. would remind you of Here Comes The Pain. The legends this year are the best yet in my opinion too, especially compared to last years! Hope I've been of some help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Aye, was just looking it up there, it seems you can earn title shots and the storylines sound fairly decent too. Might get it for him (and for myself!) so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts