Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Triple H will have an increased role at TV tapings in the coming weeks, similar to what he did during the overseas tour. It was said to be a less stressful environment with him running the show than with Vince McMahon.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

Raw has been getting better consistently hopefully SD will stop sucking as well

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
People seem happier, commentators seem to be given leeway to go off script, same with some wrestlers they don't seem stuck to pure script. Even the wrestling style seems loosened a bit, no blood but still people are taking nice bumps again without being too threatening.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I don't agree Raw has been better. I think it's been pretty much the same, meaning it's been sucking.

However, as long as it keeps Triple H off the TV screen, I'm all for this.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Hasn't he been running SmackDown for a few weeks already? I swear I read this weeks ago.
That's why this article is probably a false article. I've heard a few weeks. I heard he ran one show overseas. And also read that he hasn't done anything.

So I don't know how much to believe any of these but Triple H fans will put these threads up (no matter if they seem inaccurate because there are many different versions out there) so that people will see Triple H in a better light.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.