Wrestling Forum banner

HHH's last challenge?

1138 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Starbuck
HHH said on Raw that ending the streak is his last challenge, that there was nothing else left and that when he looks around the locker room theres nothing else. I was wondering can/should he stick around in a wrestling capacity after mania regardless of the outcome of the match. I know not everything makes sense in WWE and that things are forgotten about (eg the bigger picture), but could this be HHH signaling that he is taking his first steps away from the ring after mania?

TBH I wouldn't mind him being the GM for a while cause I think thats the only way he could generate heat these days since he seems to have reached the perma-face, get cheered no matter what stage of his wrestling career.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
2,231 Posts
he will be GM or something trust

· Registered
1,071 Posts
I thought when he said "there is nobody left in the lockerroom" speel that he totally dogged the young talent. what a douche. Well then again i'm not that surprised, he's buried most talent that has been put in his way (cough cough Sheamus)..

· Registered
9,377 Posts
I'd like to see Triple H assume a part time wrestling role, performing only at big events and special occasions. I'd keep him away from the championship but use him at the big shows to help elevate younger talent. As a full time performer he's pretty stale but still has that old school appeal (a hangover from the Attitude Era). Plus, he is quite injury prone so a part time role would prevent any serious, life changing injuries. He could adopt the role of GM or appear on TV occasionally in a secondary role but I don't think that he should still be main eventing. A part time role to wind down his career would be sufficient, I think.

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lou76;9421211[B said:
]I thought when he said "there is nobody left in the lockerroom" speel that he totally dogged the young talent.[/B] what a douche. Well then again i'm not that surprised, he's buried most talent that has been put in his way (cough cough Sheamus)..
That wot I thot too. But theres a lot of that going around Rock + Cena and the irrelevant Hogans comments about the Rock. I don't think these guy like who the torch has been passed to after them.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
I thought when he said "there is nobody left in the lockerroom" speel that he totally dogged the young talent. what a douche. Well then again i'm not that surprised, he's buried most talent that has been put in his way (cough cough Sheamus)..
He definitely doggged/buriend the young talent. Whatever, it's Triple H and we should expect that from him. Is it right? No.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.