Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else getting the feeling that his match with the Undertaker at WM will be his final match. That could be the main reason why his promos are a little dry right now. Just a thought.

· GOAT
4,616 Posts
He'll lose and be carried off by druids, not to be seen again until he becomes an on-screen authority figure.

So yes, I think it'll be his last match, unless he goes into a program with Ted DiBiase, which I doubt.

· Banned
13,624 Posts
na i see him being around for awhile. whats he going to do say i quit after he loses

· Registered
1,604 Posts
well he keeps saying he will die trying so maybe after Taker gets the 3 count they will be administering cyanide.

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
He keeps teasing it by saying he'll die trying or whatever, but with there being one Raw left before Mania, I don't see him adding that stipulation. I would like him to stay around if he would put over some younger talent (ha). That obviously is not on the radar any time soon so whatever.

I just don't think Triple H/Taker should close the show, not with Rock/Cena going down. It's going to end up killing the crowd the same way Rock/Hogan took all the energy at X8 or when HBK/Taker took it at 25. And judging by the sub par reactions BOTH Triple H and Undertaker have been receiving during the build to this match, it's not looking good. It is very possible this could be a complete flop of a match, not because the match itself will be bad, but both men are limited and old. Not to mention the amount of ring rust between them does not help the situation. I think it's a bit of a gamble closing the show with it.

· Banned
48 Posts
Anyone else getting the feeling that his match with the Undertaker at WM will be his final match. That could be the main reason why his promos are a little dry right now. Just a thought.
I want to see HHH defeat all of the IWC favourites in a single gauntlet match just to piss all the smarks off and get them all angry. That would be hilarious.

· Registered
360 Posts
It could be his final match as a 'full-time' wrestler, if you can even call him that nowadays, but I'm sure he'll wrestle again. Vince was wrestling guys in his 50's, and if HHH becomes on-screen boss, I'm sure he'll wrestle again.

· Registered
561 Posts
HHH should of gone full heel for this match. He sounds like an idiot in the ring because he's expecting support and an applause that he is not going to get, People like the Undertaker and he is a true legend that everyone remembers and has liked. For god sake he was cheered when he was crucifying people. HHH is stupid for even thinking he can get on his level especially after spending half his career as the top heel. WTF lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.