Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HHH yet again buries another talent meaning CM Punk at night of champions seriously this guy cant help himself how is WWE going to have a future if all he is going to do is bury every talent that coems at him

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
There was also ZERO reason for his match to be last. The end match should always be a world title match. In that sense he buried the championships too.

It's ironic cause he was the one that was heavily against Hogan vs Rock main eventing Wrestlemania. But now that the shoe is on the other foot, he has no problem being above a world title match.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
He kicked out of the pedigree and needed interference by three guys, Johnny Ace, and a ref bump to lose against a guy that calls himself the King of Kings. That's not burying. That's just a TNA main event.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
If he lost then he would of had to give up his COO spot. They'll probably have a rematch in the future with CM Punk winning.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
There was also ZERO reason for his match to be last. The end match should always be a world title match. In that sense he buried the championships too.

It's ironic cause he was the one that was heavily against Hogan vs Rock main eventing Wrestlemania. But now that the shoe is on the other foot, he has no problem being above a world title match.
No he wasn't I remember he was trying to get that as the main event and Vince said No.

I think its in that DVD true story of Wrestlemania but I know ive seen him saying that,.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
3 Pedigree's, a jacknife powerbomb and an STO. Yeah man Punk got straight up buried, he looked weaker than Santino Marella.

Punk was in the main event of RAW and booked into the main event of Hell In A Cell. If that's a burying then I'll hand Triple H the shovel myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.