Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
HHH holding the title for that long would be terrible IMO. Though, him just dropping it to Reigns at Mania would also be terrible.

The whole thing is just terrible.

· Distant Relative of Former Def Jam President
18,483 Posts
Right..........

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Goodluck with that
And BTW!

I already have my prediction of how the match works out.

It will be no holds barred.

Lesnar will go over Bray Wyatt probably three matches before!

Lesnar still hasnt got his revenge on Reigns for those two spears from Raw and also there will be fuckery thatll take place at Fastlane as well with the Wyatts screwing Lesnar yet again.

Lesnar will interfere in the Reigns match and Haitch will go over! HHH will retain, mark my words!

· Registered
1,657 Posts
He ain't coming back within the next 6-7 months at a minimum, and H is a transitional champ.

End of story

· Premium Member
4,999 Posts
And BTW!

I already have my prediction of how the match works out.

It will be no holds barred.

Lesnar will go over Bray Wyatt probably three matches before!

Lesnar still hasnt got his revenge on Reigns for those two spears from Raw and also there will be fuckery thatll take place at Fastlane as well with the Wyatts screwing Lesnar yet again.

Lesnar will interfere in the Reigns match and Haitch will go over! HHH will retain, mark my words!
It would be hilarious if HHH won, but it's not happening. Rollins isn't coming back until later on in the year and they are not gona pass up this opportunity to give Reigns his moment.

· Registered
2,415 Posts
I agree with OP to some extent, as Triple H pulled a similar stunt in 2003, by going over Booker. He gave the excuse that Goldberg was coming to WWE and he needed to be booked strong going into a feud with the WCW legend during SummerSlam season.

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts
There is more chances of Sunny still being a virgin than HHH holding the title after WM.

· Premium Member
4,113 Posts
HHH will drop the title at Wrestlemania. I'm just hoping Rollins makes a surprise return in the weeks leading up to Summerslam and then wins the title back as a face this time.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.