Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its quite obvious because HHH and Punk cant seem to co-exist with each other so what logic would that make to have them on the same team. Yea Cena and Rock is on the same team but they shook hands with each other on the Raw where they made the agreement to face each other at Wm. While this leaves Foley or Jericho to make a return to the Cena/Rock team. Im guessing on a episode of raw, Rock will pick his first teammate in Sheamus, Then cena goes and pick Cm Punk, then Rock says he's picking his buddy mick foley, since Rock and Foley has a lot of memories together. Not to sure about Jericho yet.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Punk , Cena , Rock vs HHH , Del Rio and Nash. With Vince as the special guest referee. Sounds bad , but that's raw.

·
Registered
538 Posts
That's the worst prediction and scenario

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Triple H won't turn heel for a while, if he ever does. Sooner or later, Vince will come back as a heel and Triple H will be the face in that conflict. And I'd hope Jericho would come back as a heel. He's at his best when he's a heel.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
thank you for opening a new thread stating an opinion that is a longshot... That sticky surely didn't deserve such masterful thinking in it...

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I just don't think we'll see the Triple H/Punk/Nash angle intertwined in the same tag match as Rock and Cena. I mean, I suppose we could, but Rock and Cena being on the same team will already cause a lot of craziness in the match...throwing in the whole think with H and Punk would make it a confusing mess.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Are we talking about the Survivor Series? If we are, Jericho won't be back by the Survivor Series, and Foley definately won't be. Heck, I don't see Foley returning to the WWE anytime in the near future.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Would love to see Cena, Punk, Rock, and Miz & Truth vs HHH, Batista, Orton, Nash, and Mark Henry. It will never happen, but I can dream.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts