Wrestling Forum banner

Are you looking forward to Undertaker vs Triple H

• Yes.

Votes: 122 71.8%
  • No.

Votes: 48 28.2%

HHH vs The Undertaker (unofficial) (No other threads)

21177 Views 364 Replies 199 Participants Last post by  Goku
The Road to WrestleMania is here..Let the hype begin!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uCPqGiCK6E&feature=fvst
1 - 20 of 365 Posts

· Registered
6,706 Posts
Re: HHH vs The Undertaker

Desperation!

If the others matches were drawing sufficient hype, then we wouldn't be seeing this.

They fought 10 years earlier. Do we need to see them fight again?

And does Undertaker need a second win over HHH? He just beat Michaels twice.

· Premium Member
37,916 Posts

This one confuses me, not going to lie. Sure, Triple H is mad that Shawn is gone but why is he mad at Undertaker? Shawn challenged him both times. It would have made sense if Triple H just challenged Taker to try to beat him for his friend but right now it's just odd making it seem like the two hate each other. Maybe there's more too it. We'll have to wait and see.

· Registered
4,017 Posts
Explaining the staredown

ok guys since there's some dissapointment over the staredown and obvious comebacks (i don't really blame anyone who didn't enjoy it)

last year undertaker retired shawn michaels

shawn michaels was hhh's partner and together they were DX

shawn michaels also happens to be hhh's best friend

therefore... trips wants to avenge hbk's retirement

it's logical... but what about the feuds that were left out? well you got a point there... but let's be honest for a bit...

taker vs kane 3 doesn't sound atractive at all

hhh vs sheamus at mania last year preety much had a dead crowd and very little interest to it during the excecution...

so i guess wwe decided to go for some wrestlemania continuity and ditch the previous one with each guy's attacker being totally left out... honestly, it doesn't surprise me, they do it all the time, but yeah i understand you guys

· Registered
268 Posts

I love it. Both men are probably the biggest superstars in the WWE, and this match just has EPIC written all over it. I'm really looking forward too this match, and Taker retiring HBK is a good enough reason for these two to feud.

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Re: Explaining the staredown

Yeah this was the best out of a bad situation but it's just sad to see the other feuds be ignored but I dont think they will be ignored the whole way through just not the feuds going into WM.

· Registered
18 Posts

HBK didn't mind so why would HHH
Sheamus put HHH out of action for months. Why wouldn't HHH come back and go after him. This would be like the story line with Stone Cold getting hit by car, coming back after a few months and not looking who hit him.
Undertaker was buried alive by Kane and Wade so why wouldn't he go after them at least.

I don't mind HHH vs Taker as much but i think the moment tonight was a big letdown. They could have made it more surprising. No countdown. Give taker a few min before HHH comes out at least.

as a matter of fact RAW tonight is a big letdown.

· Registered
4,017 Posts

HBK didn't mind so why would HHH
Sheamus put HHH out of action for months. Why wouldn't HHH come back and go after him. This would be like the story line with Stone Cold getting hit by car, coming back after a few months and not looking who hit him.
Undertaker was buried alive by Kane and Wade so why wouldn't he go after them at least.

I don't mind HHH vs Taker as much but i think the moment tonight was a big letdown. They could have made it more surprising. No countdown. Give taker a few min before HHH comes out at least.

as a matter of fact RAW tonight is a big letdown.
well while i did mark out like crazy to that segment... i do agree with you about this show being a letdown, seems to be a trend... "not so good show after every ppv"

1 - 20 of 365 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.