Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two greats of the attitude era sqaring off . the the McMahons vs the Rhodes. it would be an epic battle.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Goldust is definitely getting the Christian and Mark Henry treatment atm, where everyone just jizz's at the sight of them. As guy above said he isn't and never was that great.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
OP, we want better stories, angles, and matches. Nothing like two semi-retired wrestlers going at it for WWE's top prize!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
No. Goldust/Dustin Rhodes is a brilliant talent & I'm glad he's still got it, but his time to main event has sadly passed him by.

His little brother on the other hand looks to finally be on his way to a main event status push & rightly so!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I´m enjoying this Goldust run as much as the next guy, but WWE title at WM is way too much. Maybe a WHC title reign (1 or two months), that would be good. Just imagine if he feuded Del Rio and won his first world championship. Then he could drop it to Cody.

The Rhodes are extremely over right now, WWE should take adventage of it.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
You people have no idea what you are talking about. OP's idea is brilliant! I am gonna put down my crack pipe and call up Vince right now!

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
2 greats? REALLY?

I mean seriously? Triple H is a legend but Goldust a great? WTF. REALLY?

Just because somebody was around during a favourable time in wwf/e doesn't make them great.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Just because somebody was around during a favourable time in wwf/e doesn't make them great.
Don't get it twisted, not all "greats" have to be mega starts. Goldust/Dustin may not be in the same league as Triple H, he may not be a former world champion & he's obviously never going to headline Wrestlemania but don't discredit his entire body of work just because you're too ignorant to research your answer before you speak.

His early tag team work in WCW as Dustin Rhodes, his US title run feuding with the likes of Rick Rude & Stunning Steve Austin, his feuds in the WWF with Razor Ramon, Roddy Piper, The Hart Foundation, his 3 runs with the IC belt, pairing with Luna, his tag team run with Booker & the fact that he was one of the most notable & controversial characters of 90's I'd say, makes him pretty great.

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Don't get it twisted, not all "greats" have to be mega starts. Goldust/Dustin may not be in the same league as Triple H, he may not be a former world champion & he's obviously never going to headline Wrestlemania but don't discredit his entire body of work just because you're too ignorant to research your answer before you speak.

His early tag team work in WCW as Dustin Rhodes, his US title run feuding with the likes of Rick Rude & Stunning Steve Austin, his feuds in the WWF with Razor Ramon, Roddy Piper, The Hart Foundation, his 3 runs with the IC belt, pairing with Luna, his tag team run with Booker & the fact that he was one of the most notable & controversial characters of 90's I'd say, makes him pretty great.
He wouldn't crack the top 10 most controversial or top 20 workers of the 90's alone. One funny/interesting shoot as Seven doesn't make a great.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Stop bumping your own threads, and stop creating shitty threads based on a random idea for 2 wrestlers to face each other at WM. At least put some bloody effort into WHY you think the match might happen, why it's a good idea, why you think it's actually A POSSIBILITY. Oh and we have a PPV section too. And a thread for prediction/talking about rumoured WM XXX matches too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.