Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been watching and enjoying the curnet corporate storyline and noticing how hhh dose not really get to involved phisicly but uses others so they get over more I am starting to think this may be his last real run and he's chosen to go out fudeing with his best friend hbk. I can see hhh speaking to hbk in the next few weeks trying to talk him into doing what's right for bussnes only for hbk to call it down the middle and danial Byran win. hhh will then get into hbks face and this will lead to a retirement match at some PvP down the line. Doing it this way he is helping build new stars while keeping out of the main title fudes but also main eventing. What do you think

·
Banned
72 Posts
HBK is (or was) a scumbag but he'll not break his promise to the Undertaker just to have another match with his egomaniac friend. Already seen like 10-15 matches between them during 2002-04 so I don't want to see another one. They should have done it at WrestleMania 26 if they really wanted.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
the guy respects Taker too much unlike what Flair did to him.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Why do ppl keep on insisting shawn micheals to come out of retirement to have a match with hhh? When ever hbk is involved in some sort of compacity, ppl immediately speculates a hhh vs hbk match. hbk final match was with undertaker and will leave it at that. He is not ric flair.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
HBK is (or was) a scumbag but he'll not break his promise to the Undertaker just to have another match with his egomaniac friend. Already seen like 10-15 matches between them during 2002-04 so I don't want to see another one. They should have done it at WrestleMania 26 if they really wanted.
stop being a mark. hbk can wrestle whenever the fuck he wants.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts