1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definately buying this , just reading some reviews n it looks boss

Anyone on here seen it yet??

Any W F reviews??

·
Registered
178 Posts
it's not bad. A little biased since he is the boss's son in law. There's a big unneccesary part about him and Stephanie. Talking about how their mom's thought they really liked eachother.. bleh.. I just wanted to hear about his career. They literally ignored like multiple years to talk about him and Steph, I assume for time reasons. Other tahn that it was good

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,487 Posts
I watched it a few days ago. I've been watching classic Triple H matches since so I suppose that says enough about it. Very good documentary. On a par with "Best In The World".

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool :)

Does the 2 Man Power Trip get much coverage?? I know thats when he tore his quad...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Cool :)

Does the 2 Man Power Trip get much coverage?? I know thats when he tore his quad...
none whatsoever.. Idk if you actually watched then, but it really wasn't a big thing to begin with, it didn't last long. It shows him tear his quad and rehab and what not. I didn't watch the matches though, so there may be some in there from the duo

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
none whatsoever.. Idk if you actually watched then, but it really wasn't a big thing to begin with, it didn't last long. It shows him tear his quad and rehab and what not. I didn't watch the matches though, so there may be some in there from the duo
The Austin/HHH vs Taker/Kane Backlash 2001 Main Event is one of the matches other than that they don't touch on the power trip and just talk about his quad injury.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The Austin/HHH vs Taker/Kane Backlash 2001 Main Event is one of the matches other than that they don't touch on the power trip and just talk about his quad injury.
yeah, it just wasn't really as significant in his career as it seems it would've been. It didn't last long, mainly due to H's quad, it could've been something, but never really was.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
yeah, it just wasn't really as significant in his career as it seems it would've been. It didn't last long, mainly due to H's quad, it could've been something, but never really was.
Well Austin and HHH was meant to be the big Summer feud which is what Austin/Angle became. HHH was meant to turn face and him and Austin would feud for the title up to Summerslam and I guess HHH would of been on the WWF side during the invasion.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did watch back then yes, and although the pairing didnt last long the hole build up to it.. Austin Rock WM17 and the next night on Raw and the domination of the roster from Austin HHH and McMahon in the next couple of months was probably my all time favourite part of wrestling

Shame it doesnt touch on it tbh

·
Registered
178 Posts
I did watch back then yes, and although the pairing didnt last long the hole build up to it.. Austin Rock WM17 and the next night on Raw and the domination of the roster from Austin HHH and McMahon in the next couple of months was probably my all time favourite part of wrestling

Shame it doesnt touch on it tbh
I mean when you look at how successful he was after that it kind of doesn't even come close in comparison. They basically spammed him with World titles after that and they don't even touch on that much. Too much on him and Steph IMO, took away a lot of stuff I'd have liked to hear about honestly

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I mean when you look at how successful he was after that it kind of doesn't even come close in comparison. They basically spammed him with World titles after that and they don't even touch on that much. Too much on him and Steph IMO, took away a lot of stuff I'd have liked to hear about honestly
Hmm thats a bit shit....

He was such a dominant champion though, the night he won the WHC on the elimination chamber was unbeleivable to watch....

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 37 Posts