Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the point in making like 5 HHH threads with all of them saying he should have lost at SS. Why don't people just post in the ones already made?

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Or a moderator could get off their ass and combine all the threads into one. Oh wait, that would be efficent.

Make official sticky threads about major incidents like this and the newbies wouldn't get so confused and go around posting the same shit everywhere.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I made an official HHH thread so that it would say us the bother of all the threads we get at endless bitching of HHH.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Well you let all them useless HHH bashing threads head south then you start posting in the official one.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
WTF? All I'm saying is that unless it's made and/or stickied by a moderator/admin, why make another thread about the same topic, yet no one will reply?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Now then sticky it

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
How about all together, people stop whining about HHH. That would be a lot easier yuh.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Nitemare said in post #6 :
I find that amusing since moderators cannot always be on and chances arethe posts are made within 5 minutes of each other.

Sticky threads never work anyway. Announcements either....
Maybe you could make sticky threads glow green so the 'tards get drawn in by the light. :)

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Another time it worked was with Edge's broken neck when there were like a million threads on that. Maybe some more mods who are on more frequently are required in these forums.

It seems weird to me Nitemare just basically said that moderators aren't responsible for moderating the forums.

If moderators aren't on and doing their job, here's an idea, get new moderators. Or shift the current ones around. I can't remember the last time I saw KAIDM or Richard Furness do anything in the RAW/Smackdown!/WWE forums.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I hate to suggest things, because it makes you look like a dick, but it would make sense to have more active people as mods.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Technically you're not suggesting anything. It was BDV1 who suggested it, you were just agreeing with him. However I think having mods that are on regularly (not saying the ones now neglect their duties) would keep shit like this in line.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
EgoManiac said in post #18 :
Technically you're not suggesting anything. It was BDV1 who suggested it, you were just agreeing with him. However I think having mods that are on regularly (not saying the ones now neglect their duties) would keep shit like this in line.
Fine I agree... Mr. Smugness...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts