Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
@delecast
4,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, it doesn't matter if you like HHH or not (and frankly, I don't care). But, this crap with noobs posting a new HHH thread everyday is getting stupid and rediculous.
The worst thing is that these morons who start the threads type out language whose stupidity is rivaled only by Dan Quayle:
"NOW, I DUNT CAR WUT RAW TINK BOT HIM HHh IS HOGIN AL TEH TIME ON RAW AN BEC OF HIM MY FAVE SUPRST GOT FIRDE (Insert Matt Hardy, Rhyno, Molly Holly, or someone I forgot here) HET ONLI REESIN HI IS CHAP IZ HE IZ BANGN STUPH SO HIS HTE BOS SAN EN LAU"
Posting a stupid thread should have this penalty: your hard drive gets formatted and then gets a bunch of viruses put onto it after.
Morons... I used to be against abortion, but now I'm for it; as long as the clause is inserted that noobs can be aborted too.

·
Registered
345 Posts
please STOP COMPLAINING

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
The first step to stopping people from posting HHH threads is to stop making any threads whatsoever that even bring HHH up.

SIG

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
dele3344 said:
Now, it doesn't matter if you like HHH or not (and frankly, I don't care). But, this crap with noobs posting a new HHH thread everyday is getting stupid and rediculous.
The worst thing is that these morons who start the threads type out language whose stupidity is rivaled only by Dan Quayle:
"NOW, I DUNT CAR WUT RAW TINK BOT HIM HHh IS HOGIN AL TEH TIME ON RAW AN BEC OF HIM MY FAVE SUPRST GOT FIRDE (Insert Matt Hardy, Rhyno, Molly Holly, or someone I forgot here) HET ONLI REESIN HI IS CHAP IZ HE IZ BANGN STUPH SO HIS HTE BOS SAN EN LAU"
Posting a stupid thread should have this penalty: your hard drive gets formatted and then gets a bunch of viruses put onto it after.
Morons... I used to be against abortion, but now I'm for it; as long as the clause is inserted that noobs can be aborted too.

Hey dele3344, Triple H is the dominate heel in wrestling today. So they will post threads to discus him. That is what a wrestling forum is suppose to be for. To discus pro-wrestling. And the section about noobs is uncalled for. We have a weapon against noobs here, he is called Nitemare. You've earned yourself some negative rep for this thread.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
It's more of the Triple H hate threads and I know it was cool to bash Triple H on the internet in 02 and 03 but now it's old news to make a Triple H hate thread.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Is it completely unreasonable that the top wrestler in the industry at the moment should have the most threads about him? If you think yes, then you probably find it strange, also, that the person who usually gets the most TV time on WWE programming should receive comparable coverage here. I'll go and close them all now, shall I? How about no.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Compared to previous points in history there aren't nearly as many Triple H threads that are active. Probably because he isn't champion and therefore "politicing his way to the top" but there will always be threads on him.

He is the best in the world but more importantly the most widely exposed wrestler on the planet and I can't see how there wouldn't be a lot of discussion in regards to him on a wrestling discussion forum.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
If you don't like the HHH threads, stay away from them, is it really that hard? People aren't going to stop discussing him, he's the most over-exposed, and probably most controversial wrestler (Well, it might actually be Edge now) alive today, so people are going to speak thier mind about the man constantly. If you're THIS pissed off about HHH threads, AVOID them. I can't make it any clearer than that, just post in threads that don't involve him and stop complaining. There's no sense whining about something that can be very easily avoided.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Now post number one here was, if i can say, a fantastic re-enactment of what n00bs do actually post lol. Now i want to also say that this thread is one of them HHH threads!

I have replied with my opinion on trips so many times im not gunna bother.

In conclusion,

You Suck :)

·
Banned
30 Posts
I agree with HLR. Only thing I have to say is that HHH got ****ed over in the Blade Trinity movie :( I watched that last night, and he had a rather small ass role. hes supposed to be the main bad guy I thought :frustrate

·
Registered
184 Posts
if you don't like it don't open them, you probly ansewed everyone of them, so what's your beef. HHH is the number one man in the WWE of course everyone is going to start a thread. Shut up and deal with it.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
damkat169 said:
Shut up and deal with it.
10-4, tough nuts. Want me to raise my hand when I need to take a leak too? Go spend your time watchin paint dry. And if that leaves ya snoozin, you could always wait by a mirror for your balls to drop. :D

Frickin n00bs...:lmao They're priceless!

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
lmao ^ fantastic post!

HHH threads are like pop up threads in this place, you get them non stop no matter how much you discuss him, its the way its gunna be with him. For, well, a long time! Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts