Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.twnpnews.com/messages/32476.php

- Triple H discussed his new behind the scenes role with World Wrestling Entertainment (Senior Advisor to Vince McMahon) during a recent interview with www.rxmuscle.com.

He stressed that while he has run select television events in recent months, nowadays he has almost nothing to do with the organization's creative process. The multi-time champion added he does not attend creative meetings since he's in the office most of the time learning other aspects of WWE's business operations.

He noted that he is now a "special attraction" wrestler rather than a full time performer. He did say, however, that he is able to resume a full-time wrestler's schedule if needed.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
http://www.twnpnews.com/messages/32476.php

- Triple H discussed his new behind the scenes role with World Wrestling Entertainment (Senior Advisor to Vince McMahon) during a recent interview with www.rxmuscle.com.

He stressed that while he has run select television events in recent months, nowadays he has almost nothing to do with the organization's creative process. The multi-time champion added he does not attend creative meetings since he's in the office most of the time learning other aspects of WWE's business operations.

He noted that he is now a "special attraction" wrestler rather than a full time performer. He did say, however, that he is able to resume a full-time wrestler's schedule if needed.
I like the sound of it, hoping we don't get anymore Sheamus WWE Title reigns though

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
With Jericho, Batista, Christian, and The Undertaker all gone right now, in addition to Michaels' retirement, I'd say he's needed.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
Taking a Shawn Michaels/Undertaker-like schedule for, like, two years, perhaps?

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
I like the sound of this. I'd even like him as a GM character.

OMG, TRIPLE H IS THE SUPRISE GM!!!!!!

: P

1 - 10 of 10 Posts