Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think HHH has been stealing John Cena's spotlight? Since he became COO, he first
star in his own movie, and tonight he recently became cover of the WWE magazine.
Before HHH became COO it was all abt Cena. Movie, Magazine etc. Do you think HHH is stealing Cena's spotlight? I don't care really, but I think thats the case here.

·
Registered
895 Posts
He is stealing CM Punk spotlight, Cena doesn't need anymore spotlight, i believe.

IMO, 6 years of intense spotlight is enough when a guy that busts his ass for the company since 2005 didn't get nothing yet.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Do you think HHH has been stealing John Cena's spotlight? Since he became COO, he first
star in his own movie, and tonight he recently became cover of the WWE magazine.
Before HHH became COO it was all abt Cena. Movie, Magazine etc. Do you think HHH is stealing Cena's spotlight? I don't care really, but I think thats the case here.
Please remind me again where do you see any problems in this situation..... I do want to hear:ns.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
I'd have to say yes. Cena seems to have been demoted to being a glorified midcarder ever since he started feuding with Del Rio.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Oh gosh I don't even remember how to have a good time ever since they took away summer of punk thread by right now at last this place is actually getting entertaining again.

Keep it up. Feed me entertaining folks:).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts