Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's clear to me now, HHH is trying to kill Daniel Bryan's momentum of becoming Top Face, like he killed CM Punk's chance of becoming Top Face.

HHH was face last time, didn't want to fight because he's COO, but in the end, still fought. This time, said he contain his anger, but on last RAW, said he can't take it anymore, pretty sure he's gonna fight again.

Show,similar, is taking the reverse role of Nash. Last time, Nash hate Punk. This time, Show become Bryan's NO.1 cheerleader.

Bryan = Punk , Orton = ADR
Yes, Bryan and Orton are fighting for the WWE Champion, but just like Punk and ADR, they become secondary story when compare to the COMPANY storyline.

When everything is settle, John Cena will come back and become Top Face of the Company again.

I think they are trying to kill The Shield's momentum in the process too. Ya, Cody deserve a push. But The Shield loss too easily when Top guys couldn't take them out before, but Cody and Goldust can.

Any thoughts?

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
Re: HHH/SHOW/BRYAN=HHH/NASH/PUNK(ver. 2) , HHH=Vince's Top Face(Cena) Challenger Kill

That's a terrible comparison. These two storylines are nothing like each other. Yes, HHH did hinder Punk's rise but he's not going to do that here. He'll most likely go over Big Show when HHH/Show happens, but when he finally faces Bryan, he's going to lose. Because I'm pretty sure Bryan will be Vince McMahon's handpicked guy to go against HHH for control of the company. And in this case, the storyline is designed for the face to get over.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Re: HHH/SHOW/BRYAN=HHH/NASH/PUNK(ver. 2) , HHH=Vince's Top Face(Cena) Challenger Kill

Sounds to me like you're right on the money and it makes me hate HHH even more. Once again he has to ride the coattails of a popular face to get himself the spotlight.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts

Is that a thread or Mathematics?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts

I agree with Headliner. I think at the end of the day when all the dust clears, its Bryan standing tall as the winner. And also he will hopefully have a legit reign under his belt.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

hahahahaha no no no. When Bryan vs HHH happens Bryan will win hands down.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts

if Bryan has his moment at Wrestlemania like that, i wonder what that means for Cena's future IF that actually happens

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

if Bryan has his moment at Wrestlemania like that, i wonder what that means for Cena's future IF that actually happens
IMO i think we are slowly starting to see Cenas role as the top face dwindle down. One of the reasons he is going for the WHC. He is still the top face in the company but i think we are slowly seeing it changing

·
Banned
483 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts

No one incites tyranny like gaston.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

IMO i think we are slowly starting to see Cenas role as the top face dwindle down. One of the reasons he is going for the WHC. He is still the top face in the company but i think we are slowly seeing it changing
No Cena always takes the backburner to whoever is the hottest face at the moment. We saw it happen when Orton turned face in 2010,we saw it with CM Punk and now we're seeing it with Daniel Bryan. But not for long he'll be right back to claim his spot as he always does. Him going for the WHC is just temporary.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts

Why blame HHH?

As much as i'd like to blame him of burials...you can't really blame him here.

Cena came back from injury early, the guy hates not being in the ring it seems. While I agree it pretty much makes this whole fued for "Face of the Company" kinda stupid now. I think the writing is a mess because of him coming back.

No way in fuck you have Orton/Bryan fighting for the WWE title, and Face of WWE,while Cena is back in the company. If they were burying Bryan then Cena would jump right into the storyline..which he isn't. HOW they explain the why Cena isn't fighting back to become "Face of WWE" again remains to be seen. No way they make us believe that they're tired of Cena being the champion and keep the belt off him...NO WAY.
I think they should

- Have HHH become so egotistical that he doesn't want Cena to have the belt again as it would overshadow his(HHH's) legacy.
- Have Cena eventually reveal that his lost to Bryan destroyed his confidence and he feels he doesn't deserve the title right now. :)HHH2 longshot...because this would involve making Cena human.)

I think this Orton/Bryan thing needs to end quick...i'm really pissed by the fact that since Cena has been gone they almost have kept the belt warm for him. Yeah Bryan pinned him clean, but hasn't had a relevant reign,nor has Orton. They could've atleast let one of those two guys shine, because now that Cena is back the WHC will become more important than the WWE title.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

Can't see Byran been Vince's pick at all.I'm expecting Punk to get involved after HIAC and then it will most likely be Cena siding with Vince come Mania.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts

That's a terrible comparison. These two storylines are nothing like each other. Yes, HHH did hinder Punk's rise but he's not going to do that here. He'll most likely go over Big Show when HHH/Show happens, but when he finally faces Bryan, he's going to lose. Because I'm pretty sure Bryan will be Vince McMahon's handpicked guy to go against HHH for control of the company. And in this case, the storyline is designed for the face to get over.
Not happening. It's gonna be Cena/HHH at Mania.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

Not happening. It's gonna be Cena/HHH at Mania.
I doubt. Bryan vs HHH is a huge match and I dont see it happening at any other PPV then WM. If cena was gonna face HHH at WM he would have gotten involved with the HHH storyline immediately when he returns but since he is not doing that. It makes me think wwe has something else plan for cena at wm. And no its not the WHC. He is just holding that temporarily

·
Registered
4,251 Posts

I think it might be Cena vs Orton for the title at WM or if they are desperate Cena vs Taker.

·
Registered
88 Posts

The whole wwe has become about HHH, just as i was getting back into raw and really enjoying the product it suddenly becomes the HHH show, fucking snorefest

·
Registered
187 Posts

If HHH wins the wwe championship ever again, he should have a shovel design

1 - 20 of 20 Posts