Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody is assuming this feud is pretty much a sure thing, especially with Sheamus winning KOTR. I honestly can't wait to see it. I think it could easily be one of the best feuds, if not the best feud, of the year. Both HHH and Sheamus can be pretty intense, they're both great mic workers, and they've already got a good backstory to work from. I was thinking it would be cool if they didn't let the two have a match until WrestleMania. Build it up for like 3 months like they did with HBK/Taker. For example they could say Triple H hasn't been medically cleared to compete yet so the GM refuses to sanction a match. Just have them get into a few brawls, have HHH interfere in Sheamus's matches, etc. They could build this thing up so that their WrestleMania match would be HUGE.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Why would anyone want this match to happen again at Wrestlemania? Their last match was decent at best, and it's not like Sheamus has all of a sudden become a great worker that they'll outdo themselves in any meaningful way.

Triple H could face Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, John Morrison, Del Rio, Undertaker or even Cena again and give us something far better and memorable. No way I'd want to see this at Wrestlemania. It's waste of Triple H's time. He's put over Sheamus already. Their feud should end before Wrestlemania and allow Triple H to move onto better things.

I'm hoping for CM Punk/Triple H or Rey Mysterio/Triple H.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just want it outta the way so HHH can go heel again. Unless they were ballsy enough to have a heel vs. heel feud? Either way, I guess Trips going heel again is too awesome, so the WWE won't do it.

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
No thanks, we don't need back to back rematches at Wrestlemania. Its bad enough I had to see Shawn Michaels Vs. Undertaker again this year.

- Vic

·
Banned
353 Posts
I'll pass on this one also. I'd like to see Sheamus against Kane.
id like that

I think this fued should be at wrestlemania i think it would be epic doing it the op's way id want shamus to kick him in the head again for the win im a shamus mark

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Hopefully the feud is done by Wrestlemania, and Sheamus will be onto different things. Maybe Triple H will be retired? That'd be good.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well whatever, sorry you guys didn't like my idea. :mad: *throws Cody Rhodes temper tantrum and leaves*

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Honestly i'd love to see another HHH/Sheamus match at WM to end their feud, and it should happen because i'm sure Hunter can't wait to rip Sheamus's balls off when he returns, it won't make any sense if he faces someone else.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'm not looking forward to this. Raw is better without Triple H.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
I'd like to see them get this out of the way by Royal Rumble if possible... I wasn't really drawn into it last Mania, and that's unlikely to change this time around.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
its about as obvious as it can get. shaemus (shaemoose) walks out brags about being king of the ring theres no one bettter then him. he is king and no one can do a thing about it.music hits : behold the king the king of kings! hhh walks out feud begins.
same exact thing thye did with hhh and king booker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts