Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/hhh-advertised-for-raw-wwe-ending-the-spinner-belt-117767

Thanks to Cory Wright for sending in the following: I was just looking at the press release for the Monday Night Raw in Austin, TX on December 20th and noticed that they have Triple H listed to appear. As always the lineup is subject to change: http://www.uterwincenter.com/press/2010/0902wwe.html

The Wrestling Globe Newsletter is reporting that WWE officials have discussed the idea of scrapping the "spinner" belt now that The Miz is the WWE Champion. It's being said that a newly designed belt has been ready since late last year.

·
Asuka
96,380 Posts
Yeah, that's not happening. Unfortunately...

A design has been ready since LAST YEAR and they haven't used it? Sure. At this point, the dirt sheets might as well be used as part of a stand up comedy act.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I hope this isn't true. The longer Triple H is gone the better.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
It's probably true they've at least had a concept in mind for the new belt ... they're just waiting for the most opportune time to debut it.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Bullshit. Becuase Miz is the champ, NOW they supposedly want to change it. Why not change it when Sheamus, or Orton, or Batista was champ. Not to mention that it's been supposedly been done for over a year? WHy keep it on the shelf if it's ready.

when are some of you people going to realize nothing written about on WrestleZone ever happens
Props for the Snoop avi.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
I've expected a new belt for quite some time now. As long as it doesn't spin I'm cool....

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Possible end of the spinner belt?

WrestlingInc said:
-- WWE officials have discussed ceasing the "Spinner" belt as a result of The Miz becoming champion. A newly designed belt has been ready since late last year.
Interesting. If it's been ready for a year, surely it could of been introduced earlier.

Hopefully it's not a horrible design like TNA's, and is somewhat a reflection of the Winged Eagle and/or Attitude belts. Hell, the Attitude belt with the winged eagle on it = awesome!

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Re: Possible end of the spinner belt?

Please, God, don't let there be another Spartan helmet or Viking helmet or 19th century Prussian helmet design on it. And don't let it be silver as was the recent rumor of the "unified" championship. In fact... I don't know if I want to see it. I've grown used to the eyesore that is the Spinner.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
I know it wasn't true but what the fuck do you think you were accomplishing by putting HHH SPOILER in the title? Do you think that completely covered up what this thread was supposed to be revealing? Did it fuck! Saying HHH SPOILER completely gives away the spoiler you jackass. It can only mean one thing when you say that, ONE THING. Fucking hell.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts