Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the WCW/ECW alliance, HHH was injured and missed the whole invasion storyline.

He was around during the NWO time but he had basically no involvement with them minus a segment with NWO trying to get him to join.

Then for this Nexus stuff, HHH is injured yet again and is missing this whole thing, though if he wasn't injured, I'm sure he'd have some sort of role in this storyline.

Is it just bad luck or what that HHH misses stables trying to "takeover" the WWE.

·
#EMMAtained
2,586 Posts
IDK but it isn't a big deal to me. I've enjoyed Trips taking time off. I like the guy, but it allows more younger guys the chance to step up when a big name goes down. Its unfortunate that anyone gets injured, but where there's an injury there's an opportunity and alot of guys have been stepping up so thats a plus in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I think that it's actually been a good thing that HHH has been out during big storylines like these because it forces other people to step up and take his place. HHH's place is secure so it's good that different performers are given a chance to shine.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
It's good in my opinion. The point of HHH is that he's Raw's version of The Undertaker. it really, really means a lot when a wrestler beats him even dirty, but especially clean. Invasion storylines don't work if the invaders are being beaten week in and week out, so having HHH beat them all the time would be negative, and honestly HHH losing all the time for a while might hurt his character.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Well, shit happens, you know. But i have a feeling he will still take part in Nexus storyline before it's over, maybe he will replace Cena as the standout guy to lead the Raw roster to take down the Nexus. Unless, you know, Hunter still holds grudges and goes after Sheamus once he returns.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts