Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
WF Veteran
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look how good RAW is without him. i do hope he comes to smackdown they need him. anyone else agree with me?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I don't think so because he has pending business with Sheamus, but with the upcoming move of Smackdown to Syfy they need al the star power they can get so who knows.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Unless he is the GM/Nexus leader he should go to Smackdown, the Sheamus thing is done with Trips is either going have one match with Sheamus on Raw then head to Smackdown or Be the GM, but he shouldn't be on Raw as anything other then Nexus Leader

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I read on here an idea that Sheamus jumps to Smackdown, then Hunter shows up later in the year to continue the feud over there. Forgive me, I can't remember who said it. But I absolutely agree with it. Two superstars jump to the show when it moves, and they can continue the feud.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Raw sucks at the moment besides Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. Triple H is missed, but Smackdown is fine how it is. We have a fresh main event scene finally, and new people are ready to break out.

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
Sure, why not. SmackDown! could use the star power, there's no worthwhile talent except CM Punk/Christian who are buried already and Del Rio who's in no danger because WWE wants a new Hispanic star to replace Rey, so nobody who's good has anything to worry about. It'll only effect the crap like Swagger and Drew, and Raw will create more stars with him out of the picture anyway.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Paul Heyman, 2005: "Only reason you ever got the belt Bradshaw was because Hunter hates working on tuesdays"

So yeah, Trips hates working on Tuesdays. I mean it was hard enough to move him back in 2008.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Raw sucks at the moment besides Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. Triple H is missed, but Smackdown is fine how it is. We have a fresh main event scene finally, and new people are ready to break out.
nexus beg to differ

there is nothign more entertaining right now in wrestling then them

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
nexus beg to differ

there is nothign more entertaining right now in wrestling then them
Barrett is entertaining. And Tarver when they let him talk. The rest are crap. And the angle has gotten stale.

To answer the OP yeah Smackdown needs a big star right now and I'm a big Triple H fan so it would give me a reason to watch Smackdown more often.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I remember the last time Triple H was on Smack Down and it was pretty awesome. He was the WWE Champion at the time and carried the show for almost a year defending the title. Everyone knows they need the talent over there, and what is it going to hurt? Plans for Raw seem pretty laid out and none of them to our knowledge at the moment have to do with Triple H. There have been reports that the WWE has toyed with the ideas of having him be revealed as either the GM or leader of Nexus, but maybe you are all onto something here. If they just skipped all that and he returned on Smack Down, that would shock everyone and you could have some new feuds with him or revisit some old ones and in either case really elevate Smack Down.

Questions would linger about why the Sheamus situation wasn't dealt with but this would be a better idea in the long run for that storyline too. Triple H could show up on Smack Down, be there until the draft and either he could go back to Raw or Sheamus could get drafted to Smack Down and they could pick it back up. Lets say Triple H stays on Smack Down and Sheamus gets drafted over there. Upon his arrival he could then call out Triple H, and accuse him of running to Smack Down to hide from him. He could say Triple H was scared to face him again and that's why he's been there, he didn't want to get sidelined again so Triple H tried to avoid him at all costs, but now that he's on Smack Down he's come to finish the job and end Triple H.

Sound ok to you? He could really say the same thing basically with a few things switched around if Triple H was draftd to Raw after a stint on Smack Down and it would reignite the feud with an explosion. Take your pick of what happens from there, but I think that would be a good idea. Triple H to Smack Down? Approved!

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Originally Posted by Ismaiel
look how good RAW is without him. i do hope he comes to smackdown they need him. anyone else agree with me?
Sorry.i disagree.Raw had a Nexus storyline.That does not make HHH bad.

BUT I believe HHH should come to smackdown.SD needs top stars.Taker rarely fights nowadays.

Imagine the feuds HHH can have:
HHH vs Rey Mysterio
HHH vs CM punk-this will be nothing but awesome.
HHH vs Jack Swagger
HHH vs Kane
HHH vs A D R
HHH vs Drew Mcintyre-Drew has a character that resembles the old gimmick that hhh had.

And lastly HHH VS TAKER-The Mega feud.Last they went toe to toe there was split loyalty among fans.Their match anywhere but Wrestlemania is a classic(AT WM TAKER ALWAYS WINS.SO TAKES THE THRILL OF NOT KNOWING WHO THE WINNER IS.)

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

BUT I believe HHH should come to smackdown.SD needs top stars.Taker rarely fights nowadays.

HHH vs Rey Mysterio
HHH vs Jack Swagger
HHH vs Kane
HHH vs A D R
HHH vs Drew Mcintyre-Drew has a character that resembles the old gimmick that hhh had.

And lastly HHH VS TAKER-The Mega feud.Last they went toe to toe there was split loyalty among fans.Their match anywhere but Wrestlemania is a classic(AT WM TAKER ALWAYS WINS.SO TAKES THE THRILL OF NOT KNOWING WHO THE WINNER IS.)
True, but their match at WM X-7 was epic.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

HHH vs Rey Mysterio
HHH vs Jack Swagger
HHH vs Kane
HHH vs A D R

What about Triple H vs. Christian? Maybe I'm bias, but I think that would be a cool feud.

Anyway, I wouldn't have any reservations about Triple H going back to SD. The brand desperately needs the star power right now. Triple H coming back on RAW wouldn't be all that bad either, though. He still has his feud with Sheamus to finish and perhaps he could have some fresh feuds with Chris Jericho, Edge, The Miz and Wade Barrett?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
No. Last time he went to Smackdown he squashed the entire roster for a year and made sure Raw turned to crap by giving them the crap belt, giving them a crap GM, and giving them crap non-drawing champions.

Their match at King Of The Ring 2002 is one of the worst PPV main events of all time. And as cool as Undertaker vs Triple H II at Wrestlemania would be, there would be a very likely possibility of Triple H ending the streak...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts