Wrestling Forum banner

HHH needs to bring him in

15K views 120 replies 93 participants last post by  Lm2 
#1 ·
After Lesnar "breaking HHH's arm" Hunter needs to come out next week and say he can not wrestle with his arm but he knows someone as brutal as Lesnar.In order to beat someone as sick as Lesnar he knows he needs to find someone just as animalistic as Brock.He needs the animal! and Batista music hits.Now I don't know if it is possible to get Dave back but it would add to the story line very nicely

#113 ·
I rather have Batista come back and take out cena

Reactions: Vyed
#118 ·
I immediately thought Kevin Nash due to the title. Can you imagine? :lol

Lesnar fucks Triple H's arm up with a simple submission. In response, Triple H brings back a guy who tears his quad while walking.

You're right. It's not like every single guy who returns does that or anything. That would be super refreshing.

#114 · (Edited)
What I think is most likely to happen:
- While HHH is gone with his kayfabe broken arm, Lesnar dominates WWE for a while, beating up random superstars (backstage, after matches, etc) and John Laurinaitis bypasses it.
- Either at the end of RAW, or during some PPV match that Lesnar is working and dominating, HHH comes back with his leather jacket/sledgehammer, etc.
- Lesnar gets pedigreed and hit with the sledgehammer multiple times.
- Feud continues, with Lesnar vs. HHH at some random PPV.
- Triple H wins.

Reactions: SPCDRI
#4 ·
Re: HHH needs to bring him in **RAW SPOILER**

That would be cool

#6 ·

Batista would be good for a pop, but he'd have to have HHH be his mouthpiece. Lesnar isn't that much better than Batista on the mic, so it'd have to be purely or close to a physical feud. Unless a guy named Paul came to Brock's mouthpiece rescue.

Goldberg? Maybe. I just don't really see the appeal.

#48 ·

Batista would be good for a pop, but he'd have to have HHH be his mouthpiece. Lesnar isn't that much better than Batista on the mic, so it'd have to be purely or close to a physical feud. Unless a guy named Paul came to Brock's mouthpiece rescue.

Goldberg? Maybe. I just don't really see the appeal.
Really? I always thought Batista was very good on the mic, but he lacked in ring talent. Batista can talk well enough to generate a good feud... I wouldnt expect anything special match-wise though.

#7 ·

Yeah, I said this weeks ago that Batista should return now that Brock is back. The two men have never had a WWE match. They have wrestled in OVW, but that means nothing. Batista back makes sense only if he jobs out to Lesnar.

#28 ·

i think batista would legitly get killed by brock if this happens. Brock would probably be stiff as hell and batista would most likely stiff him back which leads to brock legitly fucking him up
You do know that legitly isn't a word right?

#54 · (Edited)

Batista is going through a midlife crisis at the moment. Goldberg is the best option.

Goldberg vs Lesnar = big money.
Yeh their first match was so AWESOME :punk2

Would be cool to see Heeltista back, but if he's being brought back to face Lesnar then he's a face so not sure I like this idea. The match (if booked like the Cena/Lesnar shoot fight style match) would be cool to see though.

I have a this thought in the back of my head that says IF Lesnar is going to have a match before an eventual match with HHH its going to be against Big Show, something about Show's current face character jsut screams the guy that will stand up to "The Bully"

#17 ·

I think it'd be amazing if HHH brought Taker back to control Lesnar, HHH and Taker shared that moment at Wrestlemania where they respect each other and all that, bringing Taker back to help save the WWE would be a nice moment.

Doesn't Batista look like a metrosexual Greek uncle these days?

If you're talking about the braided mohawk he had, it was for his role in the Chronicles of Riddick movie, not a personal style choice by him.

#20 ·

Goldberg isn't coming back. No one in the WWE wants him, and I doubt Goldie wants to go back there anyway.

Batista would be ok. Taker would be ok...but I don't think he'd job to the likes of Lesnar.

I'd like to see Rocky come in and kick Brock's candy ass

#24 ·

new here so my thought probably dont count much but you need a big butt kicker i think batista fits that mold but someone of the height of stone cold would be huge pop and give brock the boos he really needs to be the temperary heel he to be. as for goldberg he was a splash in the pan and needs to stay retired only coming back will ruin his iamge

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.