Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally we get a legitimate authority figure that can actually cut a good promo and be a good heel. We haven't had this since the glory days of Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff. Since then, there have been goofs like Mike Adamle, Brad Maddox, Teddy Long, Vickie Guerrero and the dumbass guest hosts. Now there is finally someone who is entertaining, and is also one of the best heels EVER and the IWC complains. Unfuckingbelievable.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
There's a huge portion of the IWC that thinks that every step HHH takes is designed to bury other wrestlers and therefore use everything to try to justify it.

He's not under-appreciated on-screen and that's probably a big part of the reason why he's under-appreciated (or even disliked) off of it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I think he's under-appreciated by the IWC... personally I think he's one of the best ever, despite the fact he's "buried" so many people.. I think it's just how people are towards the biggest stars.. look at how the IWC treat Cena.. even if one day Cena was a heel authority figure I don't doubt there would be some hate from the IWC towards it..

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
HHH is the man! He has the right to bury anyone he wants to!

What he said about Jericho RVD & Edge was spot on

And calling Bryan a B+ is a compliment! Why should he wrestle a nobody????

Keep it up HHH im lovin everything he does!

·
Banned
165 Posts
HHH is the man! He has the right to bury anyone he wants to!

What he said about Jericho RVD & Edge was spot on

And calling Bryan a B+ is a compliment! Why should he wrestle a nobody????

Keep it up HHH im lovin everything he does!
True. The Game just telling it like it is. Not his fault they were a bunch of bums.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
There's a huge portion of the IWC that thinks that every step HHH takes is designed to bury other wrestlers and therefore use everything to try to justify it.

He's not under-appreciated on-screen and that's probably a big part of the reason why he's under-appreciated (or even disliked) off of it.
I think people are still pissed that he beat Punk cleanly at the height of his push

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
I highly appreciate Triple H and Stephanie both for coming back on screen and playing a heel authority figure role. Both of them have made Raw from borefest to an interesting show I now look forward to every week.

As far as complainers are concerned, I think people are just mad about him name-dropping in his promo on Raw. Even if it was not scripted, I enjoyed it. Heel Triple H is just awesome to watch. I have missed this heel H for years and Im really glad he is back. I hope he stays and does this role for a VERY long time.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I don't think he´s under appreciated, most people here will tell you he´s doing a great work, probably the best thing going on since SummerSlam on a regular basis.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
He really, really needs to Pedigree Daniel Bryan.... That is BestForBuisness!

·
Registered
849 Posts
No he's not, if anything he's overrated. He is were he is because HE pushed himself into every storyline and wrestled every major star he could. He's an average talent and always has been. Also its hilarious that he said edge and Jericho would have put them out of business. I've been watching since 93 and I don't recall HHH EVER being the top guy. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
No he's not, if anything he's overrated. He is were he is because HE pushed himself into every storyline and wrestled every major star he could. He's an average talent and always has been. Also its hilarious that he said edge and Jericho would have put them out of business. I've been watching since 93 and I don't recall HHH EVER being the top guy. Hmmmm.
Hes the top guy Right NOW

·
Registered
360 Posts
My issue with hhh is that he think's he needs to be involved to elevate someone. To this day I still dont know why hhh won or even feuded punk. With every direction they could have taken they choose to feed him to hhh and then suddenly be his buddy and forget everything. Punk and cena + vince made that story so hot and from nowhere hhh joins and it ends up being all about him. Besides that he's doing a great job on raw and they are making this longterm with the plan hopefully be about puttin bryan over. Else there's not rly much to appreciate if he doesn't/can't elevate new talent.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I got no problem with HHH

Steph on the other hand, the only time she didn't make want to change the channel was back in her leather outfit wearing days. Her voice annoys me like Vickie, makes me glad for Monday Night Football. :lol

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Triple H is not really under-appreciated, it just when he is up against one of the IWC Gods like Daniel Bryan then immediately they assume he is "burying him". But that promo on RAW was kind of silly though.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Finally we get a legitimate authority figure that can actually cut a good promo and be a good heel. We haven't had this since the glory days of Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff. Since then, there have been goofs like Mike Adamle, Brad Maddox, Teddy Long, Vickie Guerrero and the dumbass guest hosts. Now there is finally someone who is entertaining, and is also one of the best heels EVER and the IWC complains. Unfuckingbelievable.
Its just a bunch of Bryan & Punk marks complaining that HHH is hogging the spotlight when their hate is so fuckin blind that they cant see the bigger picture in all this and thats DB having a great underdog story going up against the evil and eventually winning in the end against HHH

1 - 20 of 31 Posts