Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

This is meant as a part silly/part serious post. I was watching the Survivor Series Promo on the internet earlier and noticed something strange, I've asked a couple of mates and they've agreed so I know I've not gone completely bonkers......yet.

Just after Wade Barrett says "You're either Nexus....or you're against us" his face goes really dark and the light swings across it. He looks the spitting image of HHH as this happens. I'm not sure if this is by pure coincidence or if it's a hint but check it out for yourselves.

Reactions: Starbuck

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
Wow. Never noticed that. He does look a lot like him. I can't imagine WWE would be that cool and hint like that though. If he comes back as a member, or the leader, I think it would work, but it's just gonna be another example of him getting up to the top again. The IWC would hate it.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Please stop. We should treat Triple H like hiccups. If you don't think about them/him, he will just go away FOREVER.

Reactions: amnesiack

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Please stop. We should treat Triple H like hiccups. If you don't think about them/him, he will just go away FOREVER.
:lmao

I actually like him, Pipe down. But that reference made me lawl.

Hi all,

This is meant as a part silly/part serious post. I was watching the Survivor Series Promo on the internet earlier and noticed something strange, I've asked a couple of mates and they've agreed so I know I've not gone completely bonkers......yet.

Just after Wade Barrett says "You're either Nexus....or you're against us" his face goes really dark and the light swings across it. He looks the spitting image of HHH as this happens. I'm not sure if this is by pure coincidence or if it's a hint but check it out for yourselves.
I don't think that means anything, lawlipop?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Well, Barrett is becoming WWE's current version of Satan, so I guess he should look just like Triple H for a split second in shadowy, caliginous darkness in one of the coolest promos WWE's made in a long, long time.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Well, Barrett is becoming WWE's current version of Satan, so I guess he should look just like Triple H for a split second in shadowy, caliginous darkness in one of the coolest promos WWE's made in a long, long time.
:lmao

Anyways, I had another look at the promo and I can see what the OP is getting at. I doubt WWE were that creative and subtle though lol.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts

I think he means at :22
He even kind of sounds like HHH. That would be some crazy awesome editing.
And a crazy awesome subtle message.
But I really just think it's a coincidence of Barrett looking that way in the light.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts

I think he means at :22
He even kind of sounds like HHH. That would be some crazy awesome editing.
And a crazy awesome subtle message.
But I really just think it's a coincidence of Barrett looking that way in the light.
And it's not only that. He talks about the bigger picture once again (I only heard him talk about it a couple of times after Summerslam). And about a new chapter, which could basically mean a new era.

A new Era like a takeover of the ENTIRE WWE? I mean, we all thought that the Vince skit was random, but what if it wasn't? What if it was a way to know that Vince is out?

IDK, but I hope it all reveals to be a takeover from HHH and Steph, with Nexus as their allies.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
My predictions.

Triple H is part of Nexus with Steph as the manager. Remember HHH being promoted backstage months ago? Maybe it wasnt a coincidence. Remember Steph and HHH's skit monday night where she acknowledged that she hated vince? maybe it wasnt for the linda. Maybe steph and HHH are bringing us into a new era...an era of attitude.

I would mark out for that. Would be one awesome story line.

book it creative.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
I actually saw that video on youtube and commented the same thing. I doubt its HHH but it just sounded like him and looked somewhat like him when Wade says against us. if he were to manage them id love it bu the shouldnt be the leader. Im sure everyone woul dlike to see Cena heel rather than HHH. HHH has to face sheamus once he is back anyway

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
And it's not only that. He talks about the bigger picture once again (I only heard him talk about it a couple of times after Summerslam). And about a new chapter, which could basically mean a new era.

A new Era like a takeover of the ENTIRE WWE? I mean, we all thought that the Vince skit was random, but what if it wasn't? What if it was a way to know that Vince is out?

IDK, but I hope it all reveals to be a takeover from HHH and Steph, with Nexus as their allies.
I'd mark and it actually makes sense. Barrett really did big up this bigger picture and new era in that promo. I doubt that it is though. It's just a really cool promo.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
I doubt it, you're probably reading too much into it.

As for HHH returning as a Heel and leading Nexus, I honestly can't find any loophole in the Survivor Series Title match that would prevent Barrett from becoming champion and Cena from gettign fired so I guess Barrett wins it and Cena probably turns Heel but knowing the WWE they'll probably pull something and Cena won't turn Heel and ends up facing Barrett at WM 27 for the WWE Title.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts