Wrestling Forum banner

HHH has gone soft?

4225 Views 41 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  AnotherDamnAlias
I mean this creatively. Don't get me wrong the man has a great mind for the business, but the old HHH would have capitalized off this "false Sting Theory". Sting, and HHH are close to the same height, and Hunter has long hair which he could have dyed black. Paint his face like Sting did in his late 90's "Crow" ripoff, and go the whole 9 yards pretending to be Sting stalking the Undertaker. Then once WM 27 rolls around, we would all come to find that its HHH.

This is something I feel "The Cerebral Assassin" would have pulled off in order to play mind games with Taker, and truly define his legacy as the greatest "heel" of all time. Imagine had HHH dressed up as Sting only to shock the world that it was him the whole time? This is something I feel the WWE, and HHH dropped the ball on. If they were going to go this route, it would have been nice to see a "false" Sting theme going on. People would have ate this up. What do you all think?
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts
HHH is too wide to look like Sting. I think people would tell right away if it was him.
And plus it would piss A LOT of people off.

· Banned
6,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That would instantly turn him into a heel.
That's the point. Someone has to play the "bad guy" going in to WM. I'm tired of this notion that HHH has to get a huge "Face" pop when going up against the Deadman. Taker is the "face" of the WWE, and HHH is perhaps the last great "heel" of all time. This would give him the perfect rub as a top notch heel.

Please don't give me this bull that Trips is wider than Sting. If HHH would have dressed up as Sting and stood high in the bleachers no one at first would have guessed it to be HHH. People would have been going "ape shit" if this were to happen. This would have solidified as HHH as the dirtiest player in the game today. The point here was to capitalize on something most people never would have suspected to happen, HHH dress up as Sting, and fool the wrestling world live on RAW. That would have been epic, and you all know it.

· Registered
4,950 Posts
^ Tired of the fact that HHH is part of those people that will get cheered no matter what? It's a fact and yoi have to know that. And advertising someone that isn't even in your company yet would be stupid.

· Masonic!
1,577 Posts
If Triple H were a dumbass, then this would of been a great idea.

He was already a let down for a heap of people. No need to futher prove that.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
Please don't give me this bull that Trips is wider than Sting. If HHH would have dressed up as Sting and stood high in the bleachers no one at first would have guessed it to be HHH. People would have been going "ape shit" if this were to happen. This would have solidified as HHH as the dirtiest player in the game today. The point here was to capitalize on something most people never would have suspected to happen, HHH dress up as Sting, and fool the wrestling world live on RAW. That would have been epic, and you all know it.
Yep. Have HHH dress up as Sting and the couple hundred smarks in the arena will wet themselves. Then he will reveal himself to actually be HHH and everybody else will pop, then get confused because HHH is dressed up like a weird dude with face paint.

"Hey, what is HHH doing? Why is he wearing face paint like that?"

"Oh, there was this guy about 10 years back used to wrestle for WCW cal..."

"What's WCW?"

"The company that WWE put out of business. Anyways, he was called Sting and he dressed like that."

"Why is HHH dressed like that then?"

"I don't know."

"OK, I guess I'll google Sting and see what comes up"

***** The Next Day *****

"Oh Wow! This Sting guy is pretty cool AND he is still wrestling for this company called TNA. I think I'll check it out."

I'm sure that's exactly what WWE wanted to happen. Why in the fuck would they advertise for TNA which is effectively what they would be doing had this happened? I think I will forever associate Sting marks with stupidity after all this shit because the sheer amount of absolutely RETARDED things that people have come up with and speculated about has been fucking ridiculous.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Yep. Have HHH dress up as Sting and the couple hundred smarks in the arena will wet themselves. Then he will reveal himself to actually be HHH and everybody else will pop, then get confused because HHH is dressed up like a weird dude with face paint.

"Hey, what is HHH doing? Why is he wearing face paint like that?"

"Oh, there was this guy about 10 years back used to wrestle for WCW cal..."

"What's WCW?"

"The company that WWE put out of business. Anyways, he was called Sting and he dressed like that."

"Why is HHH dressed like that then?"

"I don't know."

"OK, I guess I'll google Sting and see what comes up"

***** The Next Day *****

"Oh Wow! This Sting guy is pretty cool AND he is still wrestling for this company called TNA. I think I'll check it out."

I'm sure that's exactly what WWE wanted to happen. Why in the fuck would they advertise for TNA which is effectively what they would be doing had this happened? I think I will forever associate Sting marks with stupidity after all this shit because the sheer amount of absolutely RETARDED things that people have come up with and speculated about has been fucking ridiculous.
Not that I care, but you're severely underestimating how big Sting is. Everybody knows Sting.

But, yeah, this is a totally ridiculous idea.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,718 Posts
Lol people would instantly know Triple H was Sting. The way he walks as well as his body type is enough of a give away. Not to mention Sting is going back to TNA so how would HHH pull it off, after they spot Sting at the Impact Zone.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.