Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HHH is supposed to make an announcement at NWO this Sunday. With Randy Orton out for 60 days---maybe more, could HHH be trying to make a comeback or are they just trying to get the angle with Brock Lesnar rolling going into the summer. I don't think HHH should be on tv all the time, but he is good for ratings and I can say that I don't watch Raw like I used to. If the show is on for 2 hours I might actually watch 45 minutes. I think CM Punk is very entertaining and puts on awesome matches, but everybody else, including Cena, is quite boring. Myabe a HHH return is something they need if only for a short time to put over or help out the younger talent in the ring. Just a thought.

·
Banned
609 Posts
I'm still thinking that there will be a CM Punk vs. Triple H WWE title feud at Wrestlemania.
As the Rock is going to be there as will Brock Lesnar.
Thus saving Stone Colds big return/final match with Punk for Wrestlemania 30.

So yes I think Triple H will be returning (maybe not full time) but occasionally wrestling on Raw's and most PPV during the fall-spring Wrestlemania buildup where he'll put over Punk.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
He barely left. He's not around as much as he used to be but we see him almost every other month. He may come back for one more match with Brock but that depends on Brock more than it depends on Triple H.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.