Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My God was the opening segment of last night's raw boring. Now that his feud with CMPunk is over (and the HHH/CMPunk storyline was way inferior to the Cena/CMPunk feud) , his promos are dull and lifeless and not entertaining at all, plus they are actually longer !!! This was almost 25 fucking minutes !!

I love HHH as a wrestler and i can tolerate him as a corporate figure but please make the dose smaller, this is becoming intolerable .:(

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry but his promos are way too long , they always were but they seem worse now . Oh and i don't believe there's a deep storyline lurking, things get made on the fly in wwe nowadays, there was supposed to be a deep story in the HHH/CMPunk feud and this ended and now CMPunk is best friends with Cena !!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Sorry but his promos are way too long , they always were but they seem worse now . Oh and i don't believe there's a deep storyline lurking, things get made on the fly in wwe nowadays, there was supposed to be a deep story in the HHH/CMPunk feud and this ended and now CMPunk is best friends with Cena !!
Punk is not best friends with Cena and what about the whole conspiracy angle? The firing of Miz & Truth and Laurenitis & Nash, is that not a deeper storyline?

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
This storyline absolutely should not stop. It's already created two amazing stables, one a fired conspiracy stable, one a wronged union stable, and I'm sure there will be a third control stable in favor of Triple H (WWE.com just gave it away in their online exclusive tonight). Raw SuperShow has become the battle of three stables for power in a Civil War like stable war and it's the most interesting angle to come out of WWE since Nexus. With good booking (and by that I mean the faces Triple H stable doesn't dominate) it's going to be amazing.

·
Malkamania
7,889 Posts
My God was the opening segment of last night's raw boring. Now that his feud with CMPunk is over (and the HHH/CMPunk storyline was way inferior to the Cena/CMPunk feud) , his promos are dull and lifeless and not entertaining at all, plus they are actually longer !!! This was almost 25 fucking minutes !!

I love HHH as a wrestler and i can tolerate him as a corporate figure but please make the dose smaller, this is becoming intolerable .:(

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Dumbass thread.

"And I love HHH as a wrestler" part OP is a clear bullshit. You dont!!!

HHH is the future of WWE, he is going to be the CEO in real life and you cant do a damm thing about it.

actually you can do two things about it - NOTHING AND LIKE IT :flip

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Dumbass thread.

"And I love HHH as a wrestler" part OP is a clear bullshit. You dont!!!

HHH is the future of WWE, he is going to be the CEO in real life and you cant do a damm thing about it.

actually you can do two things about it - NOTHING AND LIKE IT :flip
I never thought the day would come that I would say "God I hope Shane McMahon comes back !!!!!!!"

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
seriously bro whats your problem with HHH?

i have always seen you and couple of others here always shitting on HHH and shawn michaels.

why so much hate? its only a Entertainment/Tv show in the end.
lol I spotted a Lil Jimmy. How many years you got bro? This could take a while.

·
Premium Member
43,615 Posts
The problem with it now is that they essentially turned most of their heels into babyfaces.

So Triple H fires people after using them AND after they apologized. He makes people defend their titles in matches where he roots against them, then he puts them in handicap matches. And he also has people defend a title against 9 other guys.

Oh yeah, Trips' character isn't abusing his power at all.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
The problem with it now is that they essentially turned most of their heels into babyfaces.

So Triple H fires people after using them AND after they apologized. He makes people defend their titles in matches where he roots against them, then he puts them in handicap matches. And he also has people defend a title against 9 other guys.

He is gradually Turning heel FFS.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts

And the kicker is....he has the fans cheering him acting like a twat.

Apparently WWE is trying to make the up and coming Triple Spaz a star. He needs to be the focal point, they should give him more tv time, just not enough....

1 - 20 of 73 Posts