Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv got a feeling this is setting up a miz/hhh fued which will be brilliant.
if HHH some how puts him over then miz will be a huge star i think.
whats everyone elses opinion

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
hhh put someone over lol good one!
yeah so funny coz he never ever ever does put someone over right? :rolleyes:

@OP

MIZ is already getting over using HHH "COO" angle actually... its just that they brought him back too soon on raw.

I dont know about Miz-HHH feud in the future but its probably going to be HHH-Punk feud leading to Wrestlemania main event maybe.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I think WWE's focus is to get the Miz extremely over as a heel to set up a Championship match at Mania w/ CM Punk.

The Rock/Cena match doesn't need a title in it, and a Miz & Punk one on one program would probably fit the bill.

I know a Heel H, SCSA, or Y2J is what folks want, but if all of those fall through, I can see an over heel Miz vs Punk being a great co-main event at WM, especially the promos and mic work leading up to it.

You can make it like The Miz is Mcmahon/Laurinaitis's chosen champion, conspiracy, and that's when Punk makes the save and beats him @ WM. establishing himself as a mega top face.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Just one question: Is Miz FUCKING going over?!

Seriously though, if it does happen, hopefully he gets to come out looking like a star. Or even more of a star. Triple H won't benefit from going over The Miz, he won't benefit from going over ANYONE now. Using him to elevate some newer guys can only be a good thing.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Triple H and the Miz? thats a great idea, but i dont see it happening as for Miz and Truth getting fired!

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
I think WWE's focus is to get the Miz extremely over as a heel to set up a Championship match at Mania w/ CM Punk.

The Rock/Cena match doesn't need a title in it, and a Miz & Punk one on one program would probably fit the bill.

I know a Heel H, SCSA, or Y2J is what folks want, but if all of those fall through, I can see an over heel Miz vs Punk being a great co-main event at WM, especially the promos and mic work leading up to it.

You can make it like The Miz is Mcmahon/Laurinaitis's chosen champion, conspiracy, and that's when Punk makes the save and beats him @ WM. establishing himself as a mega top face.
Repped for this. I would like a SCSA or Y2J feud as well, but Miz and Punk feud would be so great and logical considering the current storyline.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I legitimately think that HHH will beat Miz or Truth clean at Vengeance, no interference, nothing, just Trips pedigreeing them and making them look like geeks.
I have the exact same feeling. He made them both bounce on Monday by himself with the greatest of ease. Not a good sign.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts