Wrestling Forum banner

HHH and Shemus

1340 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Shawn Morrison
With rumors of HHH facing Taker at Wrestlemania In a retire match or something does that mean HHH is gonna come and beat and end the feud with Sheamus in a week or 2. Many might wanna see hunter take on Undertaker for his career but if he beat Sheamus and just ended the feud would that derail Sheamus' career. Sheamus won the KOTR just for the king vs king thing but he has been looking rather week lately or not being booked great as a 2 time champ should. Would it be better for taker vs Sheamus for the 2nd year in a row but this time with Sheamus going over on the biggest stage of them all
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,028 Posts
This is the only reason why I don't want to see to see Undertaker Vs Triple H because...

A) This would mean Triple H would have to end the feud with Sheamus in a week or 2,

OR

B) WWE would just act like the Sheamus putting Triple H on the shelf never happened which is terrible as Sheamus has bragged about it countless times.

· Registered
1,119 Posts
Why has Sheamus's stock seem to fall in recent months? Since his match with HHH he hasn't gotten much push. I think dude could be a major star in the game. Has he been doing stupid stuff behind the scenes.

· Registered
2,476 Posts
how about they just forget about the feud until after wm and then they could go ahead and be done with it.

· What?
25,591 Posts
Why is everyone assuming Trips is going to retire? Last I heard he wasn't going to do a full schedule but more of a special attractions guy. Wrestle a couple of times a year.

That's why I don't think he will come back for this WM nor do I think he'll be involved in this 2/11 thing.

· Registered
3,506 Posts
He will have a street fight with HHH a few weeks before mania, its advertised aswell for raw, so i think they will end the feud on raw and Sheamus can face Daniel Bryan at WM for US Title.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.