Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now many of us think that hhh wont return at summerslam cause of injury...well i disagree. HHH will play a key role in the greatest heel turn in history. Its summerslam,...nexus is in full control...all of cenas team is wiped out all over the place. Cena is a bloody mess from a chair shot from barret. Nexus is beating the crap out of cenas team. Out of nowhere hhh's music hits and he comes running down the ring with a sledgehammer...the crowd is going nuts. Cena comes into the ring bloodied and stands with hhh to fight off nexus with a steel chair in hand. Now at this point many of the smarks would expect hhh to hit cena...NOPE cena hits hhh with the steel chair and helps nexus destroy hhh. (hhh cant compete for another 3 months anyways,...so for him to do the huge run in return and have be cena that took him out yet again,...) This is perfect way for cena to turn heel, by sabatoging the huge return of hhh and putting hhh on the shelf for another 3 months (hhh has to be out that long anyways). Nobody would see this coming, and a cena heel turn can be done at this point in one of 2 ways: undertaker at mania or a suprise hhh return this summerslam...its the only way. HHH returns at survivor series to fued with cena. At mania cena faces taker and beats him with hhh's help!!!two man power trip storyline (like austin and hhh).

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Now many of us think that hhh wont return at summerslam cause of injury...well i disagree. HHH will play a key role in the greatest heel turn in history. Its summerslam,...nexus is in full control...all of cenas team is wiped out all over the place. Cena is a bloody mess from a chair shot from barret. Nexus is beating the crap out of cenas team. Out of nowhere hhh's music hits and he comes running down the ring with a sledgehammer...the crowd is going nuts. Cena comes into the ring bloodied and stands with hhh to fight off nexus with a steel chair in hand. Now at this point many of the smarks would expect hhh to hit cena...NOPE cena hits hhh with the steel chair and helps nexus destroy hhh. (hhh cant compete for another 3 months anyways,...so for him to do the huge run in return and have be cena that took him out yet again,...) This is perfect way for cena to turn heel, by sabatoging the huge return of hhh and putting hhh on the shelf for another 3 months (hhh has to be out that long anyways). Nobody would see this coming, and a cena heel turn can be done at this point in one of 2 ways: undertaker at mania or a suprise hhh return this summerslam...its the only way. HHH returns at survivor series to fued with cena. At mania cena faces taker and beats him with hhh's help!!!two man power trip storyline (like austin and hhh).
fpalmI stopped reading after that....

·
Registered
559 Posts
crazy stuff, good too, but its not gonna happen kuz wwe doesnt give the iwc what it wants, they see stuff like this they say hmm thats good, lets do the complete opposite

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
all i know is something is gonna happen at summerslam ... either nexus wins or cena's team win via dq.

triple h heel turn, cena heel turn, or the new gm. whatever the case maybe there's gonna be swerve and i'm sure it's gonna be a big one because summerslam is now regarded on the same level as wrestlemania so they'd want it to be memorable.

·
Registered
116 Posts
First of all, the greatest heel turn in history was when Hogan joined the Outsiders and that will NEVER be topped. Second of all, WWE doesn't allow blood. Third od all, Cena isn't going heel until there is a big enough face to replace him (to be the poster boy to younger fans). Orton could be on his way to that but it stil won't be for a while.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
First of all, the greatest heel turn in history was when Hogan joined the Outsiders and that will NEVER be topped. Second of all, WWE doesn't allow blood. Third od all, Cena isn't going heel until there is a big enough face to replace him (to be the poster boy to younger fans). Orton could be on his way to that but it stil won't be for a while.
i think if cena turns heel it could be bigger or at least make an argument to hogan's heel turn.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^i dont know, cause cena was a heel before. Hogan was a massive face for 13 straight yrs before turning. cena would have to be a face much longer. However cenas heel turn could be more epic from how it is generated.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i know hogan started as a heel....the incredible hulk hogan...in white trunks with fred blassie, but that was short lived and then the most popular face run in history happened for 13 yrs straight.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i think if cena turns heel it could be bigger or at least make an argument to hogan's heel turn.
To even put Hogan and Cena in the same sentence as far as their face power goes is a joke. Half of the audience already hates Cena so a heel turn would only be a big deal to some of the fans, plus everyone expects a Cena turn to come sometime. When Hogan turned, EVERYONE loved him and NO ONE saw it coming. Like I said, Hogan's heel turn will NEVER be topped.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
i don't think it's a joke, if cena turns heel millions of kids around the world will be heart broken ... to have that impact i'd say it'd be the same level as hogan's heel turn.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i like the basic idea, however i don't think it will happen. first of all, cena won't be a bloody mess from a chairshot because you aren't allowed to hit people in the head with a chair. if it happens, whoever did it will be gone for a while. secondly, he has unfinished business with sheamus. it just wouldn't make sense for him to forget about that. and lastly, we all seem to want a cena heel turn, and according to "reports", the wwe is talking about turning cena or hunter heel...i just don't think it will happen. i'm thinking maybe bret turns heel. as a way to get back at the wwe and vince etc. although, that doesn't make sense either because i don't think bret wants to be a heel. maybe this will be the time they push that black heel....r truth? i heard another "report" the other day he's working on a new theme....that makes sense!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
i don't think it's a joke, if cena turns heel millions of kids around the world will be heart broken ... to have that impact i'd say it'd be the same level as hogan's heel turn.
No it wouldn't be. What Hogan did changed the history of wrestling. Cena's heel turn will make for a good storyline for a while but it will not alter the course of history within the wrestling industry, as it did when Hogan turned.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Wrong, the greatest heel turn was Chris Benoit :p

However, you're right to say that Cena's unlikely to turn heel at SummerSlam. If Triple H was coming back full-time right afterwards then maybe but that doesn't appear to be the case and even if he were, they'd still need to have someone right on the cusp of the main-event which they don't right now. Edge might have been able to do it but I suspect that Orton would've remained heel in that scenario. Jericho could possibly try a face turn but I think it should be someone younger. Right now I'm looking at Miz as the most likely candidate; I can easily imagine him getting a Corperate Rock-style turn if WWE play it right but it'll probably take too long for this storyline.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Just stop. Hogan's heel turn affected EVERY SINGLE PERSON. Did you see and hear the reactions of every person in that building?? There's no way in hell Cena tops or even matches that since majority of everybody over the age of 16 hates his guts!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Miz as the most likely candidate; I can easily imagine him getting a Corperate Rock-style turn if WWE play it right
I've been saying this all week....check out my post in the NXT thread because I think this is exactly what is going on.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Let's compare heel turns (hypothetically).

Hogan's heel turn resulted in hundreds of pieces of trash being thrown in the ring and set the stage for all future invasion angles, accelerated the Monday Night war- which took wrestling popularity to ALL TIME highs, and helped Nitro beat Raw in the ratings for 84 (I think) straight weeks- which ultimately led to the emergence of the Attitude Era.

Cena's heel turn will make a bunch of 8 year olds in Oragne T-shirts cry. That will be EPIC!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Let's compare heel turns (hypothetically).

Hogan's heel turn resulted in hundreds of pieces of trash being thrown in the ring and set the stage for all future invasion angles, accelerated the Monday Night war- which took wrestling popularity to ALL TIME highs, and helped Nitro beat Raw in the ratings for 84 (I think) straight weeks- which ultimately led to the emergence of the Attitude Era.

Cena's heel turn will make a bunch of 8 year olds in Oragne T-shirts cry. That will be EPIC!
Fully agree with all of this.

I would rather not have Triple H beat up at Summerslam. I would rather him just not be around until the end of the year. Plus I don't want to see Triple H vs John Cena again for the rest of my life (there's a few matches I feel that way about) unless it's Triple H vs John Cena in a "Loser Must Retire" match.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts