Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know it seems far fetched but let us think about this for one minute. We are about to enter Hell in a Cell where it wasn't too long ago Punk and Heyman were taking on Ryback in the hell in a cell for the title, where Ryback suffered his first loss. Now fast forward one year later and here we are Ryback vs. CM Punk and Heyman is on the opposite side. Now there has been speculation of turning Ryback face, or keeping him heel to face the Undertaker or Brock Lesnar. Now lets say they were going to turn Ryback face, wouldn't the greatest swerve be to double turn at HIAC? What if the whole reason to bring Heyman into the match is to just turn on Ryback at the end of the match turning the best in the world back into the Heyman guy?

There is some merit to this possibility, Axel while IC champion is floundering and his recent loss of not listening to Heyman could turn him loose as a Heyman guy. Punk taking a page out of Heymans playbook could be another indication of hinting at a swerve. Like I said its pure imagination at this point, but could you see two of wrestlings masterminds pulling this off at HIAC?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
It's crossed my mind. It's unlikely and I doubt it will happen. I imagined Heyman turning on Ryback and costing him the march. This would then allow Punk to move onto a new feud and Ryback would then feud with Heyman which would then mean Heyman would call on Lesnar and set up Lesnar Vs Ryback feud at Wrestlemania.

Like I say I doubt that would happen. Then have partnered Ryback with Heyman to help Ryback out. So I don't see why they would end there partnership so soon.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Vince Russo is that you?

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
Vince Russo is that you?
heyman is going to attack punk before the match. i mean give him the buisness

then punk and ryback are going to have their match. blood will be flowing.

ryback is going to get punk up in his finisher, heyman sneaks in a gives ryback a low blow.

******holy bleep ******** thats good television !

then we're gona set up the rematch at survivor series, paul heyman on a pole

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I've always said that JFK was in on it with the shooter on the grassy knoll. JFK sold that shot like a boss.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
heyman is going to attack punk before the match. i mean give him the buisness

then punk and ryback are going to have their match. blood will be flowing.

ryback is going to get punk up in his finisher, heyman sneaks in a gives ryback a low blow.

******holy bleep ******** thats good television !

then we're gona set up the rematch at survivor series, paul heyman on a pole
bodog is right about this one and he has every right by mocking this and ironically calling it good television.

It's not like swerves are exciting like for example that boring finish everybody still remembers after 15 years when Vince McMahon turned on his chosen guy Mankind siding with one of his enemies The Rock at Survivor Series 1998

It's not like blood made many matches more memorable during the AE

Yeah, and it's not like a pole match was featured at the highest rated Raw ever

That Vince Russo guy had some crazy ideas, the good thing is he's not around in WWE anymore and we will get a Ryback vs Punk match with an ending so exciting nobody will remember it in 7 days anymore :russo

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Save the swerve for Royal Rumble or something where Heyman helps Punk eliminate Ryback & win ... or something like that. The swerve right now would serve no purpose, if you're gonna turn Punk heel or something it should have an epic reason behind it.

Like starting a feud with Bryan ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts