Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lmao:lmao:lmao

I know Heyman was trying to sell Balor as being a threat to Brock but that was still rediculous. And that would have been a good time for the crowd to start an AJ Styles chant but unfortunetely it was a very pro Balor crowd and they ate it up.

·
Baby Yoda
30,135 Posts
No one took it seriously as there's at least 10 who are easily better in the WWE alone :shrug

That includes two guys who are in their early 20's.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Fuck Balor. And fuck the commentators for dickriding him..

"He's destined to greatness"
"He's a future world champ"

Shut the fuck up, we don't give a shit.

·
Baby Yoda
30,135 Posts
Fuck Balor. And fuck the commentators for dickriding him..

"He's destined to greatness"
"He's a future world champ"

Shut the fuck up, we don't give a shit.
What's hilarious about it all is Booker buried the dude on his podcast, now on commentary he's calling him a star, the future .. whatever BS Vince has told him to say :lmao

·
Banned
581 Posts
I swear, "The Demon King" has to be the most pointless gimmick ever. What's even the point of it if you aren't using it on weekly TV while building up to the PPV? What the hell are the gimmicks and characters are for in the first place if you aren't gonna use them at all during the phases of the programming when they really matter? If applying paint for 10 hours at one sitting is an issue then just give the dude a costume and move on with it already. I'm still on the fence with this guy solely because of the enormous dearth of over the top gimmicks and characters on the show I want to see what this guy can do with this alter ego thing, but I got to say my patience is wearing thin by the week.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts
There's a thread about this exact topic like two spots down. Seriously, why did you start this thread without at least glancing at the ten or so threads on the first page? Is that hard?

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a thread about this exact topic like two spots down. Seriously, why did you start this thread without at least glancing at the ten or so threads on the first page? Is that hard?
I am still in the process of watching Raw and didn't want to be spoiled(even though nothing ever really happens on Raw). So I didn't look at any topics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.