Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word around the news is Bischoff and Hogan are not happy with heyman coming in ? Does anybody have anymore dirt on this ? As long as they all can get along it should make the product better.. I liked victory road last night it was one of their better PPVs

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I doubt it, just another bash Hogan/Bischoff rumor.

TNA needs Hogan, he sells merchandise. He is a profitable figure.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
From pwinsider.com
As I discussed on my Victory Road PPV Post-Game show last night, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff were not at the PPV. The word on Hogan not being there was that he was still recovering from the back surgery he underwent last week. Bischoff claimed publicly he had taken the time off, although the word making the rounds in some circles backstage last night was that he purposely "stayed home to make a point to Dixie Carter" in regard to potential plans to bring Paul Heyman in. There are some who believe Hogan may be using the back surgery to distance himself from TNA if and when Heyman comes in as well. I don't believe they are contracted past the end of the year. Neither are at Impact today.
Of course they're not happy. The work they put into TNA at the start of the year will probably be replaced by Heyman if he gets in. In any case if they were going to walk out of TNA, I'd like an on-air firing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.