Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that's what happened at WZ, when they changed the board, I had about 3000 posts and it went right back down to something like 600 posts, I was guited and so was everyone else, But the admin put are post counts back up, and now i' flyin with 4447 posts, alot hey? Exspecially for a June dude, anyway, can you get an admin or somone to put my post count back up to where it was please?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Why do people act like post count is indicitave of penis/bra cup size? I doesn't mean shit if you have 2 posts or 2000.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Nitemare lost like 1500 posts.I only lost like 100.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
And we went over this anyway, just after the switch.

It doesn't matter how many posts you had, and especially not when you're complaining over only about 50 or so.

N

·
0 Posts
Hey, TCE. If W-E mocked WZ or whoever, why did W-E already have vBs earlier this year?

Anyway, before I would give you your post counts back I would subtract them to zero due to your obsession with them.

N

·
0 Posts
To have letters you'd have to confirgure some scripts...I can assure you it'd be hard and not worth the time...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yo Nitemare and Stinger, are you Sting3r from the WZ Forums and are you Nightmare from WZ?

N

·
0 Posts
There is a "Nightmare" at WZForums? I can assure you it isn't me. And Stinger isn't Sting3r.

Nitemare is my name......until someone goes out and steals it...

N

·
0 Posts
Thanks for telling use who you really are. Too bad I don't care or I would look myself.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts