·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From This PM you Sent Me:

TheAlmightyBitchface
Jobber

Subject:please refrain

from posting int he same thread as me when it does not concern you.

You are a cretim and are not considered important. i give this chance but next time i will humiliate you.

cheers

WHAT THE FUCK?WHAT IS A CRETIM?YOUR POST WAS PROBALY SO STUPID IT WASNT FUNNY.COME ON MOTHERFUCKER HUMILATED THE MEAN!TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!COME ON BUD!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hahahahaha.

You edited that PM you silly boy.

You know i'll get banned if I start on you.

Don't make me laugh you are little twat with no life go outside and meet some people, there is a life outside of your room and real people will except your deformities without prejudice.

Your disabilities should not keep you in that bedroom of yours for ever, last night on the phone your mother told of her concern about your relationship with your Joystick and feared it gave you an excuse to never find a girl.

I assured her your a Knob jockey and using family objects as dildo's is normal practice for someone with no sexual experience as yourself.

cheers

ps I'm aware I will probably get banned for this but the only reason is because you cannot defeat me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
guitarplayer218 said:
I laugh at thier poor typing skills.
I laugh at your dadda after sex he cries and tells me he loves me.

I could never love a man with bigger breasts than his wife, Do me a favour and tell him that would you.

Also tell you momma to stop calling she cheated on me with you and thats the end of it.

cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Super Nova66 said:
they need extra english classes

What a post how did you manage to come up with this genial post?

It is so incredible I may have to steal it and use it over and over.

Now speaking of classes your momma is due in for her weekly sado masichism lesson and i believe she'll be using you as her partner do not forget the baby oil and towels your gonna need it!

cheers

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Well it looks like one very lucky mod is gonna have the thrill of banning that complete dickhead.

cheers

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
is it a girl?

·
Registered
7 Posts
kliqster said:
Well it looks like one very lucky mod is gonna have the thrill of banning that complete dickhead.

cheers
yes but i'm going down in a blaze of glory.

The sad thing is the Mods that when they ban me it will be the highlight of their month.

Much like your Dadda's highlight of the month when your brother comes home from Boarding school for a weekend of passion that ends too soon!

What a shame their love cannot be expressed daily, still once a month is better than you get, your so poor in bed yo dadda has shunned you.

cheers

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
oh no, please take that back. You've hurt my feelings now.

You really call this going down in a blaze of glory, you're just making yourself out to be some sort of sad paedo that comes onto forums to talk about mommas and daddas.

cheers

1 - 20 of 42 Posts